[ORIGINAL NOTE 3 ROM] COLOSSUS™ 5.0.0922 by RemZej & CMahendra for A117 [26 Sep]

Search This thread

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
COLOSSUS™ ROM 5.0.0922
This is improved version of CNT (ChrizelNoteThree)
If anyone want to port this rom please PM directly to @remzej , please don't steal.
Ported
Rem Zej's Note 3 with his official permission and SUPPORT. (NOT STOLEN
tongue.gif
)

** HUGE THANKS TO MY TEAMMATE @prasad.asr1978@gmail.com and @Johnny199314 for testing rom on A117 **

SMOOTH , FAST , PERFECT & ACCURATE

attachment.php

A ROM by @remzej for MediaTek MT6589 Android devices. © 2014 .
All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

More Screenshots Gallery: http://postimg.org/gallery/bxn2z2zg

What's new in COLOSSUS 5.0.0922?

- Fully working Air gesture support for Launcher and Gallery
- Fully working Smart scroll for default Browser
- Added Dolby Digital Plus UI
- SAMSUNG like recent apps
- Fixed cell standby invalid information
- Full Aquaris 5 HD camera framework
- Updated System UI and Settings
- Improved system performance

Other Previous Highlights:

- Note 3 UI and features
- Play FM Radio without headphone now.
smile.gif

- FREE RAM floats from 400 mb to 550 mb (see screenshots)
- 13MP full screen main camera and 5MP front camera
- 3G dual sim and dual standby
- Advanced Power Menu
- HTC Sense 4-Style Task Switcher
- Dolby, xLOUD and ViPER4Android FX audio effects
- Swipe to Call and Swipe to Message
- Smart stay
- Multi window
- Air command
- Note 3 lock screen
- SAMSUNG Fonts
- KitKat logo
- Fully deodexed and zipaligned
- init.d support
- Busybox installed
- Fully rooted
- No bloat-wares
- And many more...

Feature updates to follow (if possible) No ETA.

- Full gesture support
- Smart scroll
- etc...

Known issue(s):

- Facebook messenger causes System UI to stopped intermittently. Read FAQ(S) regarding this issue.
- Do not update/install latest version of YouTube only versions up to 5.3.32 will work. U can try this version and do not update.
- Do not update/install latest version of Google Search.
- If you find any other issues, please describe in details.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

Do not sent PM for rom issues, comment here. I wont reply for sure and you will feel unnecessarily offended.

This custom ROM is FREE and NOT FOR SALE. You should not pay to anyone who will install this ROM to your device. To all interested developers/porters who want to make use or port this ROM to other device please message me at http://xdaforums.com. To all who wish to donate contact Rem Zej at http://www.facebook.com. Thank You!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Scroll down to third post for download link and changelog.

Instructions to flash via CWM Recovery:

1. Download COLOSSUS™ ROM & copy on sdcard
3. Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
4. Select wipe data/factory reset, Yes - Wipe all user data
6. Select install zip, choose zip from sdcard and Flash (Yes - Install)
7. Select advance, wipe dalvik cache, Yes - Wipe Dalvik Cache now

Credits:
- Needrom especially to Dekdroid
- xdadevelopers especially to all contributors
- CyanogenMod
- ViPER520 and zhuhang http://vipersaudio.com
- Bishal Goswami (bgos10)
- Mahendra Chavan (CMahendra) Sound, Camera & Performance work
- Noel Macwan and Aniruddh Chandratre http://sxdevelopers.blogspot.com
- Elvies Africano
- HDC
- Sony
- bq
- Cherry Mobile
- Micromax Mobile
- OMEGA HD 2.0 Official and MOD section facebook group
- To all others not mentioned but contributed to my work
@Johnny199314 for thoroughly and testing and working on rom for A117
@prasad.asr1978@gmail.com for testing version 5 onwards for A117. :)

Disclaimer:

- I will not be held responsible if you brick your device.
- Flash at your own risk.

Official Port(s): Do not port without permission from @remzej

Mahendra Chavan - MMX A116 & A117
Bishal Goswami - Xolo Q700/Q700i/Q800/Fly iq446/Allview P5

XDA
biggrin.gif
evDB Information

[ORIGINAL NOTE 3 ROM] COLOSSUS™ 4.0.0507 by RemZej & CMahendra for A116 [25 May], ROM for the Micromax A116

Contributors
cmahendra

Version Information

Created 2014-05-25
Last Updated 2014-05-25

References:

XDA:DevDB Information
[ORIGINAL NOTE 3 ROM] COLOSSUS™ 4/5 by RemZej & CMahendra for A117, ROM for the Micromax Canvas Magnus A117

Contributors
cmahendra

Version Information

Created 2014-05-25
Last Updated 2014-09-29

Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):

1. How to enable air command?

- Hold capacitive menu button

2. How to use multi window?

- Drag 2 apps from sidebar to home screen

3. How to hide/show sidebar?

- Long press back key button for 2-3 seconds

4. How to install OTA update(s) after downloading?

- Uncheck wipe data and wipe cache before installing OTA update(s).

5. Why Unfortunately, SystemUI has stopped?

- If you have facebook messenger installed, just drag the chat head(s) down to close it. Then reopen facebook messenger in app drawer to restore System UI back to normal.

- Another workaround is to install Xposed Installer/Framework and Gravity Box [JB] then activate it in Xposed Installer modules then reboot. Open Gravity Box and select Navigation keys actions and set Home key Long-press action to Show recent apps.

- It is also recommended to install Xposed and GravityBox or other modules in Internal Memory for proper functioning. Read next question about Xposed/GravityBox.

- Branded Android devices from known companies like HTC, SAMSUNG, SONY, etc. also encounter this problem when facebook messenger is installed.

6. Why Led indicator (sms/call notifications at top) is not working for incoming missed-call or missed-sms?

- Download , Install and just Open Light Manager and change LED color to "Green" for CALLS and SMS and also run Test to check color. LEDs of A116 can show only two colors, Green and Red, so do not change to any other color, else LED LIGHTS will not work.

7. FONTS option in settings does Force Closes. What to do?

- The Fonts option in settings is related to iFont App. Just install from playstore and it will work. You may also need to restart phone and clear Dalvik Cache. It was tested ok but missed in this first build upload.

8 - Xposed / Gravity Box not working?

A- Xposed works perfect in all roms made by me. But make sure that Xposed Installer and all its modules are installed in Internal memory and not sd card.
____1) Run App Manager and Move "Xposed Installler" and "Graviti Box" or all other modules to Internal Memory.
____2) Run Xposed and in Frameworks again Run "INSTALL/UPDATE" and reboot.
____3) Now just UNCHECK Gravity Box and RE-CHECK Gravity Box and again reboot.
This works perfect on this rom too and is tested ok, though I have not installed modules other than GravityBox.
This method works on other roms too.

9 - I can's see or setup Live Wallpaper. Why?

A - For some strange reason it was excluded from the rom, but as some people may still want it, here is the patch only for Colossus Rom on any ported model

10 - How to enable or disable sidebar and run two apps in MultiWindow?

A - To get familiar with sidebar watch this video
And to know how to use MultiWindow via Sidebar watch this video

ALWAYS READ FREAKING MANUAL AND SAVE EVERYONE'S TIME.

Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Change Log and Download Links:
PLEASE DONT MAKE UNOFFICIAL MIRROR LINKS

2014-09-26 :Version 5.0.0922 <<<LATEST FULL ROM

Download Link 1: DEVHOST Server http://d-h.st/044
Download Link 2: XDA Server http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=8777
Download, install and just open Free Light Manager app to setup correct colors to LED lights (Read FAQ)

=======================================================

2014-05-27 ::::: Patch for Live Wallpaper Support:
Download
Now you can install two default live wallpapers or install any other from Playstore and use.

2014-05-25 :Version 4.0.0507 <<< OLD FULL ROM

LINK 1 : XDA-SERVER LINK Dont use TORRENT link, just use DIRECT download.
LINK 2 : DEV-HOST LINK
- MD5 Sum: 6bc51ec96acb019008e88568ec8de9d1

Last edited:

AnilLonely

Aug 4, 2012
Hyderabad
Downloaded and checked this ROM.
As mentioned in First post , after installing necessary apps free ram is between 430 to 540mb.
Output sound is loud and clear.
Display brightness is sharp and clear.
Camera is 13 rear and 5 front.
Was able to play Vector , Sniper and Need for speed.
As given in first post, FM was working without earphone, but would be better if user doesnt want to listen in loud speaker mode he can change to headset mode.

Pls check if this can be done or not.

Thanks a lot
for ur wonderful efforts in giving us one more ROM.

anil.xda

May 17, 2013
CNT (ChrizelNoteThree): Issue

Hi @cmahendra, Downloading now,

On Friday i had installed the CNT (ChrizelNoteThree) & I love it a lot, so will install in next weekend.

I wanna to know that where following shortfall from CNT (ChrizelNoteThree) ROM is solved or still present..
(Ref pls: http://xdaforums.com/canvas-magnus/help/plroblem-note3-rom-a117-sim-t2761591)

1) There is no icon in dialer & Massage which make me understand that the call/massage is on sim 1 or sim 2.
2) Call log shows call only not showing the call+massage.
3) Network icon on status bar are white for both the network.its not changing the colour as per selection in network setting.
4) Home & lock screen wallpaper always change simultaneously. wether u send home screen or lock screen it change the wallpaper for both..

Pls help up ....Sorry for repeating the question..

Last edited:

AnilLonely

Aug 4, 2012
Hyderabad
Smart Stay feature isn't working. Tried re-flashing ROM and checked it.
Am i the only one having this issue or anyone else, because i dont want to leave a bad comment and misguide users. I understand your efforts( all devs and testers) and pain in making this rom stable and smooth. Pls help.....

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
As mentioned in First post , after installing necessary apps free ram is between 430 to 540mb.

As given in first post, FM was working without earphone, but would be better if user doesnt want to listen in loud speaker mode he can change to headset mode.

Thanks a lot
Thanks for downloading and Glad you liked it. :)

Hi @cmahendra, Downloading now,

On Friday i had installed the CNT (ChrizelNoteThree) & I love it a lot, so will install in next weekend.

I wanna to know that where following shortfall from CNT (ChrizelNoteThree) ROM is solved or still present..
(Ref pls: http://xdaforums.com/canvas-magnus/help/plroblem-note3-rom-a117-sim-t2761591)
1) There is no icon in dialer & Massage which make me understand that the call/massage is on sim 1 or sim 2.
2) Call log shows call only not showing the call+massage.
3) Network icon on status bar are white for both the network.its not changing the colour as per selection in network setting.
4) Home & lock screen wallpaper always change simultaneously. wether u send home screen or lock screen it change the wallpaper for both..
Pls help up ....Sorry for repeating the question..

This is Colossus rom. Flash freshly and report issues from this rom only.

And do not quote whole FAQ section, while commenting.
Hey! Watch this funny video of SEX ON BEACH :D with 1.5 million hits.

Smart Stay feature isn't working. Tried re-flashing ROM and checked it.
Am i the only one having this issue or anyone else, because i dont want to leave a bad comment and misguide users. I understand your efforts( all devs and testers) and pain in making this rom stable and smooth. Pls help.....
Please note we paid only 200$ for this phone and it does not have many sensors which Samsung Note 3 have. So some features may not work and that is normal in ported rom. Some features like gesture and other can be enabled in future updates but NOT ALL. So, if you think this custom rom will convert your low-end phone into Samsung Note 3, then its not correct.

Ranaboys

Jul 15, 2013
OnePlus 7T
Anybody pls mention
Battery backup
Camera Quality
Any lag
Gps lock time
And any other bugs.

Sent from my Micromax A117 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AbhiGold117

Feb 15, 2014
Good Rom (y)

Sir I flashed this Rom yesterday
Played some games like gta, Nfs, Tennis etc No lag at all and Smooth Gameplay
I know we cant make our a117 like NOTE 3 :D
But this Rom looks same as Note 3 settings, status bar, every interface is changed
Well, Stand by time is superb and Battery backup is Good till now :)
Smooth Transition effects and I mainly liked 5 X 6 app grid menu, it suits mainly for touchwiz interface ;)
I dont use fb messenger so no problem for me
Apps like sketch book, S note, S planner, Story album works perfectly
Only thing is Vibration of Capacitive touch buttons is too high :confused: For now i turn off that vibration but like to use it
As u said Light Manager gives only two Colors ie Red and Green. I would like to know the reason that any LED is capable of providing all colors or not ??? :confused:
One more doubt sir! Greenifiying System apps effects the system or not ?
Thanks for the ROM and Keep it up Sir :good::good::good:

Reactions: kaushal7007

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Hi Friend, why don't you find it yourself and let us also inform. cool.
Lolz. First make rom and then give our own feedback too? lolz :D
Sir I flashed this Rom yesterday
Played some games like gta, Nfs, Tennis etc No lag at all and Smooth Gameplay
I know we cant make our a117 like NOTE 3 :D
But this Rom looks same as Note 3 settings, status bar, every interface is changed
Well, Stand by time is superb and Battery backup is Good till now :)
Smooth Transition effects and I mainly liked 5 X 6 app grid menu, it suits mainly for touchwiz interface ;)
I dont use fb messenger so no problem for me
Apps like sketch book, S note, S planner, Story album works perfectly
Only thing is Vibration of Capacitive touch buttons is too high :confused: For now i turn off that vibration but like to use it
As u said Light Manager gives only two Colors ie Red and Green. I would like to know the reason that any LED is capable of providing all colors or not ??? :confused:
One more doubt sir! Greenifiying System apps effects the system or not ?
Thanks for the ROM and Keep it up Sir :good::good::good:
I did not say LightManager can give only two colors of LED. I said this phone can show only two colors. Green and Red. For getting all colors you may need to spend around 700$.

Greenify is an outstanding app which freezes apps in background saving CPU load and that saves battery. You cannot Greenify System App, coz they dont show up in hibernation list while adding apps in hibernation list.
YES IT IS MUST USE APP THESE DAYS RECOMMENDED FOR ALL ROMS.

imloy

Aug 4, 2012
Mumbai
Realme X2 Pro
No media files visible?

Guys please help...flashed this rom but media files are not visible...Gallery & Music player is empty ....Flashed using CWM, Philanz, CWM CTR but still the same problem... Please help I want to use this rom
Changed storage location to both Internal & SD card still no change...
:confused::silly::crying::eek:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
MADE LIVE WALLPAPER SUPPORT PATCH FOR COLOSSUS
AND
TESTED OK ON MY PHONE.

ADDED LINK IN DOWNLOAD SECTION AND ALSO IN FAQ SECTION.

Now you can use two regular wallpapers and install more from Playstore

Guys please help...flashed this rom but media files are not visible...Gallery & Music player is empty ....Flashed using CWM, Philanz, CWM CTR but still the same problem... Please help I want to use this rom
Changed storage location to both Internal & SD card still no change...
:confused::silly::crying::eek:
Dont panic! It is not related to flashing method. Who told you to flash with so many recoveries.

Its common problem few people face. with two possibilities.
1) Your SDCard file system is not FAT32. Connect SDCARD to pc and take backup of all data and re-format card in Mobile and restore data

2) If your SDCARD is good then another method is to rescan media storage.

Open Setting >> Apps >>> All >> Media Storage >>> Press Clear Data and Clear Cache and REBOOT.

After reboot wait for 5 to 20 minutes depending on number of songs and videos you have. Now Music and video apps will show media files.

If this does not help, there is small app called "ReScan SDCARD" run it. It will rescan all files and populate your photos, music and videos proplerly.

Last edited:

shakeelsaraf

Mar 28, 2012
Goa
really great rom

smoother than stock.....
really good improvement in the front camera department....the back camera gets a little sluggish in low light though...but no problem
light sensor improved..:good: liittle to no brightness fluctuation in low light...

only PROBLEM i faced is that the sharing the pc's internet connection to the phone doesn't work i cannot press the next button, ok button works( ss attached) but the network profile is not created to share the internet....
Edit:
Back camera(13mp) is smooth in outdoor bright light but is quite sluggish indoor in normal to low light conditions or morelike in artificial light....maybe I'm noticing it too much coz the front camera is super smooth compared to d back cam....did changing 12mp to 13 cause this thing?(coz tlin stock rom(12mp cam) there was no such lag.... If so then most of us would prefer a faster 12mp cam than a slower 13mp.....please try to fix it sir....
Overall d rom too butter smooth... Making daily driver...thanks alot fr the hard work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-02-15-44-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-02-15-44-30.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
smoother than stock.....
really good improvement in the front camera department....the back camera gets a little sluggish in low light though...but no problem
light sensor improved..:good: liittle to no brightness fluctuation in low light...

only PROBLEM i faced is that the sharing the pc's internet connection to the phone doesn't work i cannot press the next button, ok button works( ss attached) but the network profile is not created to share the internet....
Edit:
Back camera(13mp) is smooth in outdoor bright light but is quite sluggish indoor in normal to low light conditions or morelike in artificial light....maybe I'm noticing it too much coz the front camera is super smooth compared to d back cam....did changing 12mp to 13 cause this thing?(coz tlin stock rom(12mp cam) there was no such lag.... If so then most of us would prefer a faster 12mp cam than a slower 13mp.....please try to fix it sir....
Overall d rom too butter smooth... Making daily driver...thanks alot fr the hard work

I actually made this tutorial for you but by testing in A116. You can use A117 drivers and still try it.

CMAHENDRA'S STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR USB TETHERING? Internet From phone to PC

I know camera can be improved a lot. Will update asap after some more work on camera as soon as I get some extra time. Cannot give ETA coz I dont know how much time I can spare from my business :)

Reactions: shakeelsaraf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    COLOSSUS™ ROM 5.0.0922
    This is improved version of CNT (ChrizelNoteThree)
    If anyone want to port this rom please PM directly to @remzej , please don't steal.
    Ported
    Rem Zej's Note 3 with his official permission and SUPPORT. (NOT STOLEN
    tongue.gif
    )

** HUGE THANKS TO MY TEAMMATE @prasad.asr1978@gmail.com and @Johnny199314 for testing rom on A117 **

SMOOTH , FAST , PERFECT & ACCURATE

attachment.php

A ROM by @remzej for MediaTek MT6589 Android devices. © 2014 .
    All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php

More Screenshots Gallery: http://postimg.org/gallery/bxn2z2zg

Other Previous Highlights:

- Note 3 UI and features
    smile.gif

- FREE RAM floats from 400 mb to 550 mb (see screenshots)
    - 13MP full screen main camera and 5MP front camera
    - 3G dual sim and dual standby
    - Advanced Power Menu
    - HTC Sense 4-Style Task Switcher
    - Dolby, xLOUD and ViPER4Android FX audio effects
    - Swipe to Call and Swipe to Message
    - Smart stay
    - Multi window
    - Air command
    - Note 3 lock screen
    - SAMSUNG Fonts
    - KitKat logo
    - Fully deodexed and zipaligned
    - init.d support
    - Busybox installed
    - Fully rooted
    - No bloat-wares
    - And many more...

Feature updates to follow (if possible) No ETA.

- Full gesture support
    - Smart scroll
    - etc...

Known issue(s):

- Facebook messenger causes System UI to stopped intermittently. Read FAQ(S) regarding this issue.
    - Do not update/install latest version of YouTube only versions up to 5.3.32 will work. U can try this version and do not update.
    - Do not update/install latest version of Google Search.
    - If you find any other issues, please describe in details.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

Do not sent PM for rom issues, comment here. I wont reply for sure and you will feel unnecessarily offended.

This custom ROM is FREE and NOT FOR SALE. You should not pay to anyone who will install this ROM to your device. To all interested developers/porters who want to make use or port this ROM to other device please message me at http://xdaforums.com. To all who wish to donate contact Rem Zej at http://www.facebook.com. Thank You!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    Scroll down to third post for download link and changelog.

Instructions to flash via CWM Recovery:

1. Download COLOSSUS™ ROM & copy on sdcard
    3. Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
    4. Select wipe data/factory reset, Yes - Wipe all user data
    6. Select install zip, choose zip from sdcard and Flash (Yes - Install)
    7. Select advance, wipe dalvik cache, Yes - Wipe Dalvik Cache now

Credits:
    - Needrom especially to Dekdroid
    - xdadevelopers especially to all contributors
    - CyanogenMod
    - ViPER520 and zhuhang http://vipersaudio.com
    - Bishal Goswami (bgos10)
    - Mahendra Chavan (CMahendra) Sound, Camera & Performance work
    - Noel Macwan and Aniruddh Chandratre http://sxdevelopers.blogspot.com
    - Elvies Africano
    - HDC
    - Sony
    - bq
    - Cherry Mobile
    - Micromax Mobile
    - OMEGA HD 2.0 Official and MOD section facebook group
    - To all others not mentioned but contributed to my work
    @Johnny199314 for thoroughly and testing and working on rom for A117
    @prasad.asr1978@gmail.com for testing version 5 onwards for A117. :)

Disclaimer:

- I will not be held responsible if you brick your device.
    - Flash at your own risk.

Official Port(s): Do not port without permission from @remzej

Mahendra Chavan - MMX A116 & A117
    Bishal Goswami - Xolo Q700/Q700i/Q800/Fly iq446/Allview P5

XDA
    biggrin.gif
    evDB Information

[ORIGINAL NOTE 3 ROM] COLOSSUS™ 4.0.0507 by RemZej & CMahendra for A116 [25 May], ROM for the Micromax A116

Contributors
    cmahendra

Version Information

Created 2014-05-25
    Last Updated 2014-05-25

References:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ORIGINAL NOTE 3 ROM] COLOSSUS™ 4/5 by RemZej & CMahendra for A117, ROM for the Micromax Canvas Magnus A117

Contributors
    cmahendra

Version Information

Created 2014-05-25
    Last Updated 2014-09-29
    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):

1. How to enable air command?

- Hold capacitive menu button

2. How to use multi window?

- Drag 2 apps from sidebar to home screen

3. How to hide/show sidebar?

- Long press back key button for 2-3 seconds

4. How to install OTA update(s) after downloading?

- Uncheck wipe data and wipe cache before installing OTA update(s).

5. Why Unfortunately, SystemUI has stopped?

- If you have facebook messenger installed, just drag the chat head(s) down to close it. Then reopen facebook messenger in app drawer to restore System UI back to normal.

- Another workaround is to install Xposed Installer/Framework and Gravity Box [JB] then activate it in Xposed Installer modules then reboot. Open Gravity Box and select Navigation keys actions and set Home key Long-press action to Show recent apps.

- It is also recommended to install Xposed and GravityBox or other modules in Internal Memory for proper functioning. Read next question about Xposed/GravityBox.

- Branded Android devices from known companies like HTC, SAMSUNG, SONY, etc. also encounter this problem when facebook messenger is installed.

6. Why Led indicator (sms/call notifications at top) is not working for incoming missed-call or missed-sms?

- Download , Install and just Open Light Manager and change LED color to "Green" for CALLS and SMS and also run Test to check color. LEDs of A116 can show only two colors, Green and Red, so do not change to any other color, else LED LIGHTS will not work.

7. FONTS option in settings does Force Closes. What to do?

- The Fonts option in settings is related to iFont App. Just install from playstore and it will work. You may also need to restart phone and clear Dalvik Cache. It was tested ok but missed in this first build upload.

8 - Xposed / Gravity Box not working?

A- Xposed works perfect in all roms made by me. But make sure that Xposed Installer and all its modules are installed in Internal memory and not sd card.
    ____1) Run App Manager and Move "Xposed Installler" and "Graviti Box" or all other modules to Internal Memory.
    ____2) Run Xposed and in Frameworks again Run "INSTALL/UPDATE" and reboot.
    ____3) Now just UNCHECK Gravity Box and RE-CHECK Gravity Box and again reboot.
    This works perfect on this rom too and is tested ok, though I have not installed modules other than GravityBox.
    This method works on other roms too.

9 - I can's see or setup Live Wallpaper. Why?

A - For some strange reason it was excluded from the rom, but as some people may still want it, here is the patch only for Colossus Rom on any ported model

10 - How to enable or disable sidebar and run two apps in MultiWindow?

A - To get familiar with sidebar watch this video
    And to know how to use MultiWindow via Sidebar watch this video

ALWAYS READ FREAKING MANUAL AND SAVE EVERYONE'S TIME.
    Change Log and Download Links:
    PLEASE DONT MAKE UNOFFICIAL MIRROR LINKS

2014-09-26 :Version 5.0.0922 <<<LATEST FULL ROM

Download Link 1: DEVHOST Server http://d-h.st/044
    Download Link 2: XDA Server http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=8777
    Download, install and just open Free Light Manager app to setup correct colors to LED lights (Read FAQ)

=======================================================

2014-05-27 ::::: Patch for Live Wallpaper Support:
    Download
    Now you can install two default live wallpapers or install any other from Playstore and use.

2014-05-25 :Version 4.0.0507 <<< OLD FULL ROM

LINK 1 : XDA-SERVER LINK Dont use TORRENT link, just use DIRECT download.
    LINK 2 : DEV-HOST LINK
    - MD5 Sum: 6bc51ec96acb019008e88568ec8de9d1
    Screenshots and Changelog

Thanks a lot