Blue tooth Dial Up Client on hw6900

Search This thread

Asukal

hi.
i have received requests from many guys, to make enable BT DUN
profiles on hw6900.

this means, connect internet via BT through cell phone like Nokia phone.

You can get connect 3G or CDMAx1 which hw6900 can not connect them.

now all english interface

PLS try guys.:D
--------------------------------
if you own hw6500 with pocket pc200se.
go to this link.
http://asukal.net/blog/?p=366
or
http://asukal.seesaa.net/article/5273848.html

Attachments

• hw6900_BT_DUN.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 90
  • nw6915_BT_Success.jpg
    nw6915_BT_Success.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 93
  • hw6900_BT2.jpg
    hw6900_BT2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

rickrcomm

Aug 29, 2007
Will this file work on the HP iPAQ 5915 running WM5.0? I want to do BT DUN from the 5915 using the hw6925 as the cellular modem.

Thanks,

Rick

Asukal

Will this file work on the HP iPAQ 5915 running WM5.0? I want to do BT DUN from the 5915 using the hw6925 as the cellular modem.

Thanks,

Rick

hi, 5915 has widcomm BT stuck?

If so, pls check the Version of BT.
Go to BT setting, About---and then tap Advance.
You can see the Version of Stuck.

If that version was 1.7.16700 or near to this,
Hopefully it will work.

But i dont have that device, so couldnt test on that.
PLS test as on your own risk.

(If it will not work, you have to hardreset to recover,
pls make back up your date in advance)

china99boy

Nov 17, 2007
Hi,

Thanks for this BT DUN for the hw6900. I just installed it on my hw6945 and works great. But I can no longer use ActiveSync. It seems like the install affected the communication port for the USB. I continue to receive an error. "USB device not recognized" Is there a work around for this. When I hard reset it works, but when I re-install the Blue tooth dial up client it stops working. Thanks in Advance.

Asukal

hi

i didnt face to that problem cose of this patch on my device.
But i often see that problem on my another devices

in that case, pls try following way

@Start Menu--Setting--Connection

@Tap "ActiveSync Mode" icon

@Swtich to RNDIS Sync Mode or USB Serial Sync Mode
(better try both mode, and then you can find which mode can work on your device)

china99boy

Nov 17, 2007
Thank you, that worked. I can know access the internet using my hw6945 with my Razr V3xx as the dial-up modem.

china99boy

Nov 17, 2007
Hi, this may be off the topic, but I installed Mobem Mphone on my Hw6945 pda so I could send and receive SMS via the bluetooth dun. The installation went well. The problem is, it does not give me the option to select Bluetooth in the drop down menu. I could only select Serial or Infrared. Instructions says that I should select Bluetooth and then select port BTC1. Does the Bt hack not provide this option or is there something else I should do. If I select Serial I am able to select COM6 which is the outgoing BT serial port on the PDA, but I get an error that no bluetooth serial port could be found on the razr v3xx. So I assume I need to have the Bluetooth BTC1 available before I can do anything. This website shows what I am trying to get done.

http://www.mobem.com/products/mphone26/qtour/6310/5450_mp_setup.htm

Any advice will be greatfully appreciated. Thanks

dubrovnik4

Sep 10, 2007
I might turn out to be stupid, but I see no point in doing such a thing ? what for ? 6945 has SIM card in it and can connect to internet using GPRS, which is more than enough on such a small screen ? I fail to see the point, please, enlighten me ?

china99boy

Nov 17, 2007
I am may be the stupid one, but I know that the hw6945 has sim card and can connect with the gprs. That also works great. I normally use my Razr V3xx for my primary phone and only use my PDA occassionly. Instead of switching the sim card everytime, I just wanted to retrieve the SMS or surf from the pda via BT using my V3xx. I just tried to do the above with Indovisi SMS and that works great, so I will just use that instead. I loved the features of mPhone better so I was trying to get that working. It probaly doesn't make much sense since the hw6900 can do it all. Thanks for your help anyways.