pls help me to root 2.3.6 galaxy tab p1000

Search This thread

marvz098

Apr 17, 2012
guy pls help me to root 2.3.6 p1000 user.

i use z4root and superone click and doomlordv4
all of them is not working so pls help me..

Reactions: shu37564

MosCraciun

Sep 28, 2007
I succesfuly rooted 2.3.6 JQ9 in 3steps. I flashed JQ1 stock firmware, then i have rooted with DooMLord method v4, after that i instaled Mobile Odin paid version from market, i flashed JQ9 stock firmware with Mobile Odin. Mobile Odin cannot root my tab but i have rooted with DooMLord method v4. Sommehow Mobile Odin Injected sommething and zergrush can find a way to root.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App

marvz098

Apr 17, 2012
sir

sir can u give me a exact instruction to root ur p1000 please
thank you sir...

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
thank you sir...

There is plenty of info and guides for you on site, Stop been lazy and impatient, Go and do some research and search forums instead of expecting somebody to bring the info to you.

You will learn more and retain the info if you put some work into it and read.

Reactions: rakionowner
A

acubens

You Mr. so called ATHEiST are an idiot and do not belong in a forum!

There is plenty of info and guides for you on site, Stop been lazy and impatient, Go and do some research and search forums instead of expecting somebody to bring the info to you.

What is wrong with you!!! Are you frustrated or do you have a huge complex and didn’t mammy give you enough attention??? You can’t wait to put people down are you, he is asking a question and did it very polite he tried it with several solutions and it did not work so he tried, it is absolutely not necessary to say that he is lazy and impatient, your here a long time and all i read from you is bashing people, why don’t you just shut up if you are not helping people and leave it to people that have no problem answering such a question, nobody is waiting for your stupid remarks. You ATHEiST are an idiot and do not belong in a forum!

obahmood

Apr 29, 2012
You can also go for the CFROOT. OR use the overcome method by teamovercome. You just need to put your tab in download mode, and get the necessary files from TEAMOVERCOME. Although, when you do this, you will get a customer ROM installed, the overcome 7 v4.1.0 running on android 2.3.6 fully rooted.

Reactions: sos_sifou

jebll

May 3, 2012
Medan
2.3.6 root info

tried many methods, here're my results, hope this helps...

going from gb 2.3.3 rooted with cf root ...to 2.3.6 with cf root.

(all firmware from "check fus 2.1")

uk(02)...JQ8 -not easy! :confused:
eventual success, method mentioned in last page of link:post #342
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=885734&highlight=tab+cwm3

Poland play... JQ9 -easy!! :)
used pc version 'odin3 v1.7' to flash firmware, then again to flash 'cf root kernel' (same one as in the above 'xda' link).
result -all good :D

tried using mobile odin pro first but had probs.

if all else fails, you could try, team overcome's custom rom, i tried that too but didn't like their version of cwm, so was determined to get chainfire's original working.

go download unlockroot - http://www.unlockroot.com/

make sure you set your device to Enable USB Debugging.

Press Root from the program and wait for the magic to happen.

AMAZING SOFTWARE !!! , but after rooting ... I didn't have the "TERMINAL EMULATOR" to use ... By the way i'm working on linux system :laugh: , without terminal, how do i use linux command for installation, editing , and reflashing? :confused: ... May i download terminal :confused:

robby832

Aug 24, 2013
Neieuwpoort Bad
P1000 and I am under Linux

I am under Linux, bored of windows, and i want to root my tab "Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. Unlockroot doesn't work. what can i do under Linux, no Odin, NO Soft found, except eventually heimdall, but i am too newbee for using it, and newbee under Linux.... so if you can help me, i will be glad.
I search for two days in different forums and i am still dry no solution in my sight !!!!!
Thanx for helping me
An old man retired
Robby:rolleyes:

priyana

Jul 21, 2007
It is easier just to install a pre rooted Rom than to root your current Rom.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    go download unlockroot - http://www.unlockroot.com/

make sure you set your device to Enable USB Debugging.

Press Root from the program and wait for the magic to happen.
    guy pls help me to root 2.3.6 p1000 user.

i use z4root and superone click and doomlordv4
    all of them is not working so pls help me..
    thank you sir...

You can also go for the CFROOT. OR use the overcome method by teamovercome. You just need to put your tab in download mode, and get the necessary files from TEAMOVERCOME. Although, when you do this, you will get a customer ROM installed, the overcome 7 v4.1.0 running on android 2.3.6 fully rooted.