[ROM][2/22/2013] InfoRom Beta [ JB 4.1.1 Sense 4+] IIDA Home or Rosie and iida mixed

Search This thread

gentzleon

May 7, 2009
I see the screen will not rotate even with the setting is this a normal thing with this rom?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

vangoogle

Aug 1, 2007
---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Hey to fix keyboard go to settings>language and keyboard>HTC Sense Input>keyboard selection then download and reboot phone. Go to same place and pick English (should be there now)

excellant worked perfectly!!

gentzleon

May 7, 2009
No, just the home screens...the apps rotate fine...had it on car dock and noticed the home not rotating but the apps do.

tae_254

Mar 13, 2010
Killeen
Does any one have a "safe list" of apps that can be uninstalled from system, and won't affect any functionality? I seem to always delete stuff and break things

Also is anyone else not able to install dropbox..

FYI I'm in the sense based one.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

G4 Man2

May 4, 2011
Coffeyville
Does any one have a "safe list" of apps that can be uninstalled from system, and won't affect any functionality? I seem to always delete stuff and break things

Also is anyone else not able to install dropbox..

FYI I'm in the sense based one.

I uninstalled all the apps with Asian names, the weird music player, uninstalled the iida list and widget homes and Facebook, Twitter, and the panels that go with them, also I had no problem installing dropbox

=JKT=

Mar 19, 2012
Hamilton
I used this all day. I have to rethink how I have my homescreen laid out, since my layout has been more or less the same for a year and a half :p

I was impressed that the homescreen animation didn't slow down/lag except once...and then I found out my phone was updating 19 apps at once LOL

I will DD this for a while, and I'm just waiting for eqs and apm eagerly now :D

vangoogle

Aug 1, 2007
New problem, or I am doing it wrong, either is possible :)

When you go into phone dialler I used to be able to start typing a name and the list of associated phone numbers would appear. Now it just treats it like I am dialing a number.

for instance Mark .... I would press 6 2 7 5 and it would bring up mark... phone number and anything else that came from the letters using that number combo. Now it just shows 6275 like its the number I want to dial??

Last edited:

K4get

When you go into phone dialler I used to be able to start typing a name and the list of associated phone numbers would appear. Now it just treats it like I am dialing a number.

for instance Mark .... I would press 6 2 7 5 and it would bring up mark... phone number and anything else that came from the letters using that number combo. Now it just shows 6275 like its the number I want to dial??

when you go into phone, hit contacts you can do a search form there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: vangoogle

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
If anyone is stumped on how to make their homescreen look, a good idea is maybe your favorite game. If anyone wants a ton of hd battlefield wallpapers I can upload them.

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore

Its because on some roms there is a thing called smart dial. I don't believe this has it yet. But I'm pretty sure if you asked newt he could work on getting it put in. :)

Sent from my viper infused HTC One Ex El

Reactions: vangoogle

tae_254

Mar 13, 2010
Killeen
What's the difference between the sense version and the other one. Is there an advantage over the other. I'm running the sense one now and am on a limited data plan and don't have WiFi around at the moment and don't wanna change unless I'm kissing something.

Thanks in advance.

bzhmobile

Feb 11, 2010
Paris
In the beta, only IIDA as launcher
In Sense, you have the choice between IIDA and Rosie (Sense Launcher)...

In the twice, for IIDA calendar doesn't work, but twice are smooth :)

IIDA is really funny :D

Reactions: Zarboz and tae_254

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
This is a pic of the iida recent apps do you guys want it by default or the sense one like you have now? Tell me what you think and ill check back in the morning

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361779599635.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361779599635.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 316

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just something different to enjoy its a beta right now so dont expect a daily driver ive only put a days work into it... it was a hard days work none the less but this rom was made for a japaneese carrier, so some things will not sync to our location... i have plans to try to make this into a daily driver if enough people like it and show support... i think it is a cool little rom and i hope you enjoy it

splashgz.png

FEATURES

*Based on 1.14.971.2 CL149106 release-keys (DLX) IMPRESSION_WLJ_JB_45
    *Jelly Bean 4.1.1
    *Sense 4+
    *Stock One X kernel
    *Rooted
    *Busybox and SU
    *Zipaligned
    *Battery Calibration
    *IIDA Home and features

Mostly stock right now like i said before this is a test run to see if its worth supporting

Beta Release

Whats working

Data
    Calls/Txt
    Gps
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Sdcard
    Mount to PC
    Audio
    Video
    Camera
    Nfc
    Touch screen
    Haptic
    Mic

Whats not

You tell me

Credits

*Fnojii111 for system dump
    *Zarboz

DOWNLOAD

Patch's

Enjoy​
    You guys will get an update on this rom as far as sense 5 goes I'll have to see how hard resizing will be, but id say you have a good chance...

Someone from here sent me a donation I want to thank you for that it's really appreciated

I'll keep you guys posted

Do all the mods you want bud

i got musicbox done
    APM done
    Lyapotas EQS is done
    Press and hold button for action mod (like hold back to kill... vol+ to skip track etc) is done
    Extended Powersave mod is done
    I also set it up iin the installer my kernel was coming in (so it will install kernel + ROM)
    and works and doesnt break SU that way :D
    This is a pic of the iida recent apps do you guys want it by default or the sense one like you have now? Tell me what you think and ill check back in the morning

Glad you guys are liking it that's why I do what I do... Have fun ill update soon