Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

judas1977

Mar 22, 2011
Word of explanation: Maybe i'm blind but i can't add poll to existant topic, so let's spam Q&A thread;)).

Time passes, and we have decent KitKat ROMs for Codina in great number. At this moment (or in a week, when i release new build of Carbon KitKat) - 4.4 version is as stable and funcional as my BUILD 7 of 4.3 Carbon PLUS it has many additional features.
I have the sources of 4.3 version on my HDD... So i want to ask you (if you care:)) if we can name last (build 7) version final, stable and close the project. As you know there will be no (serious) sources update... When i delete sources - there will be no return;)...

alldine345

Mar 28, 2011
i love carbon but please made it 4.3 version. my personal reason :
1. we already have too many kitkat based rom and all of them have similiar features.
2. our 4.3 is almost bugfree rather than kitkat althought its very usable.
3. i like to playing game on my phone and honestly i usually use modded/cracked version of my favorite game/apps :D . lot of them didnt work on kitkat but works good on any jb rom.

blastos01

Feb 7, 2014
continue development please

Please continue to develope Carbon 4.3. We need a stable JellyBean version as the KitKat is new not to mayn apps/games works on it also there are number of KitKat roms and they have same issues i think. In this stiuation a stable 4.3 Rom will be more useful for us. If you could resolve the last issues on Carbon 4.3, I will be very happy for a stable 4.3 rom.

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
Please continue to develope Carbon 4.3. We need a stable JellyBean version as the KitKat is new not to mayn apps/games works on it also there are number of KitKat roms and they have same issues i think. In this stiuation a stable 4.3 Rom will be more useful for us. If you could resolve the last issues on Carbon 4.3, I will be very happy for a stable 4.3 rom.

Its stable enough. I think carbon devs will be busy on kk

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

przemus19

Nov 23, 2013
But we've got stable 4.3 ROMs, and Carbon on 4.3 is stable too i think. If u need space, then u can delete it, it is ur deal bro ;). Carbon 4.4 is awesome and in normal using my phone i dont see any big issues, so u can Focus on kitkat, to make it better and better :)

Wysłane z mojego GT-I8160 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Word of explanation: Maybe i'm blind but i can't add poll to existant topic, so let's spam Q&A thread;)).

Time passes, and we have decent KitKat ROMs for Codina in great number. At this moment (or in a week, when i release new build of Carbon KitKat) - 4.4 version is as stable and funcional as my BUILD 7 of 4.3 Carbon PLUS it has many additional features.
    I have the sources of 4.3 version on my HDD... So i want to ask you (if you care:)) if we can name last (build 7) version final, stable and close the project. As you know there will be no (serious) sources update... When i delete sources - there will be no return;)...
    It would be cool :D love carbon

Can't you just love the KitKat version?:)

You know - it's about space on my HDD and (possible) new projects;)

Its stable enough. I think carbon devs will be busy on kk

I love Carbon <3
    But KK version :cool: