Stock Backups + OTA's

Search This thread

abieofficial

Account currently disabled
Aug 11, 2012
Usa
cutt.ly
Need link

Anybody got the link or downloaded before then reupload?
I'm very need nandroid backup. I want to downgrade my phone to 1.54.654.15. I've 2 version of Sprint M8. Harman/Kardon and Normal version.
If somebody got the link, should PM me/ask my email or reply my post
Thank you.

Sorry for my bad english

Gregory462

Nov 21, 2015
Need Help No os

Hi there in New can someone please direct me to were I can get assistance with my device my device has no os and I wiped the internal and sd card dosent show up in twrp and I'm pretty good with this kind of stuff but this one's got me scratching my head???

klevismartini

Jun 24, 2013
tirana
4.25.651.18 nandroid backup request

hi to all.
i know all the rules about new posts but i have been 1 hour searching the backup that i need for my sprint m8 but its
impossible to find it. there are only the ruu.
SO IM ON STOCK ROOTED THAN UNROOTED S-ON M8 WITH 4.25.651.18 SOFTWARE VERSION
AND IM FACING AN AIRPLANE MODE PROBLEM.
TURN ON THE PHONE AND I SEE THAT THE AIRPLANE MODE IS OFF BUT ITS GETTING TURN OFF BY IT SELF.
IT MAYBE A HARDWARE PROBLEM OR A PRL UPDATE BUT I NEED TO TRY A FULL NANDROID BACKUP IF
SOME FRIEND IS GOING TO MAKE AND SHARI IT FOR ME AND OTHER USER.
THANKS TO ALL IN ADVANCE.

klevismartini

Jun 24, 2013
tirana
You mean that the nandroid backup is this.

M8WHL_4.25.651.18_stock_rooted_CPTB.zip

I don't know if this is a full nandroid black up
Including the NV partition.

zilzavala

Sep 25, 2015
HELP ME!!

I need a new link for download stock recovery of HTC ONE m8 HK please!! Google Drive file not found 404
I probed much alternatives
I am CRAZY!!

Reactions: Oscar Cuervo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

htc-one-m8-amber-gold-2.jpg

Hey Guys, thought I'd share some stock TWRP backups of our available roms. They only include backups of the boot.img (kernel) and /system partition, and are safe to flash on any Sprint HTC One M8. Stock Backups made using @Captain_Throwback's modded TWRP. (2.7.1.0 if it matters...)

Download/Install Instructions:

• For now, download the files one by one, I will most likely upload them zipped up so that you can download them in one file, and only have to unzip.
    • To restore the backup, make sure you have downloaded the entire backup. Place all parts on your SD Card (Internal or External, whatever you use for TWRP) inside the TWRP backups folder. (Example, /sdcard2/TWRP/BACKUPS/YOURSERIAL#//1.12.651.17/FILESGOHERE) Once you got the backup files in place, reboot into recovery, select restore and pick the backup you just downloaded... Make sure to wipe cache/dalvik cache before rebooting.
    Stock "Nandroid" Backup Downloads:

1.12.651.17 (Will Upload A Complete Zip Soon. In The Mean Time, Download The 6 Parts Separately...)
    1.54.651.8 (Download The Zip File Inside To Download All 6 Parts At Once.)

Harman/Kardon Edition:
    1.54.654.9 (Contains Data Backup of /Data/Preload. Will Wipe Your User Data. Do Not Restore Data Partition If You Don't Want To Lose Your Data.) (Thanks @Captain_Throwback)
    ******************************************************************************************
    /data/preload (Pt. 1)
    /data/preload (Pt. 2)
    (Compatible with any of the backups above, restore this after restoring a system backup from above... WARNING, THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA PARTITION!!!) (DOWNLOAD COMING SOON, WILL PROBABLY MAKE A FLASHABLE ZIP INSTEAD, SO USERS DON'T FLAME ME BECAUSE THEY LOST THEIR DATA AFTER I TOLD THEM THEY WOULD IF THEY RESTORED THIS DATA BACKUP.)

Here are the OTA files, incase anybody would like to manually download and flash or pick at...

As a little bonus, here is the stock recovery for peeps who wan't to take an OTA, AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION. (S-OFF Prior To Taking An OTA Recommended...)

Stock Recovery From 1.54.651.8 OTA
    Read Below For Instructions...

There are two options.
    • First, manually flashing the recovery.img in fastboot (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img) or using an app like flashify.
    • Second option is in bootloader, using the 0P6BIMG.zip, placing it on the root of your ext-sd card. Both options are available to download in the link above.

W.I.P. WILL BE UPDATING OP PERIODICALLY. IN THE MEAN TIME, I HAVE PERSONALLY TESTED ALL THE DOWNLOADS I AM POSTING/SHARING, AND CAN CONFIRM THEY DO WORK, IN THE CASE YOU SHOULD HAVE AN ISSUE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE. I AM HERE TO HELP. BE BACK LATER TO UPDATE OP...

Harman Kardon stock backups all uploaded.

Sent From My HTC One (M8)
    Each time I did that the phone would just reboot. It would never show me what failed. I almost wonder if somehow my recovery got screwed up. I decided to go ahead and run the stock 1.54.651.10 RUU and restore the phone to "stock". I will certainly make a backup this time for future OTA's. Assuming this works I hope to get the OTA and update properly then reroot the phone. Least I took the time to do S Off.

I should add. I never went through with the deleting of preinstalled crap. I just disabled it. I would hope that wouldn't mess it up. I can't say I ever went through deleting anything from system. I thought about it, but figured the phone has 32GB of space on it and I certainly wasn't hurting for storage.

Edit: Of course, I hadn't realized who you were until I clicked on your baseband link under your HTC One M8 phone. I've seen your stuff before. If all else fails. Would I be able to do the latest OTA update using your files? Are they the stock Sense 6 software? That's the only reason why I want the OTA is to remain up to day with the stock stuff. If these OTA's keep failing I am more than willing to do it manually if I can get them from somewhere. I just don't want custom stuff.
    I have a clean stock rooted you can flash here. You should even be able to take future OTAs with no issue (provided you install stock recovery first, of course).

EDIT: You will need to update your firmware before updating to the new base, though. There's a link to it in my ROM thread OP.
    Re-Uploaded 1.54.651.8 Parts and Compete Zip. Removed some extra files I had leftover.
    Is that the 1.12.651.17 version???? Because I'm having the same problem you had.

Yeah you're getting the error from 1.54.654.8.

Restore from 1.12.651.17 and go through the two updates and you'll be good :)