Software making phones mic not work?

Search This thread

venner93

Apr 1, 2009
I have been using my touch pro 2 and all has been fine up until a couple of weeks ago when i received a phone call and the person could not hear me and after numerous calls i realized no one can hear me. when making a video no sound is picked up. So i did i hard reset and everything worked again but the other day i received a call and once again they could not hear me.

I have 2 things installed:
Dr jo's black TF3D skin
HD Tweak

PLEASE HELP:eek::eek:

arcanehacker

Nov 23, 2005
I have been using my touch pro 2 and all has been fine up until a couple of weeks ago when i received a phone call and the person could not hear me and after numerous calls i realized no one can hear me. when making a video no sound is picked up. So i did i hard reset and everything worked again but the other day i received a call and once again they could not hear me.

I have 2 things installed:
Dr jo's black TF3D skin
HD Tweak

PLEASE HELP:eek::eek:

HD tweak most probably. Back tracking the changes or Uninstalling it might not work (it didn't work for me).. but do try that first. Else do a hard reset.. and again, use HD Tweak with caution.. Do not tweak things that relates to volume and even tf3d. Tweaks like increasing cache size, gylph cache, ringtime delay etc still ok. If possible, don't use for now till they decide to make a TP2 Tweak :p.. Find an alternative.. Yes its tedious but most of the tweaks in there can be done on other programs and registry editing.

Last edited:

jabberoo

Sep 20, 2007
Perth - WA
Hi All

Interestingly, i to have had this issue with my TP2 intermitently over the last month with no hard reset to bring it back. It just seems to happen for a few calls, then comes good.

I have never installed HD Tweak...
Go figure.

Cheers
Jabberoo