Google now laucher problem !

Search This thread

Xhemal1325

Jul 2, 2013
Hello guys !, so i installed google laucher on our CM 11 ( lastest version ), and isntalled google search from play store too , but GEL wont work, it keep saying me to update the google search, but i already did it !!, so anyone here is using google now laucher on CM 11 ? :confused:

hack4er

Oct 23, 2013
Hello guys !, so i installed google laucher on our CM 11 ( lastest version ), and isntalled google search from play store too , but GEL wont work, it keep saying me to update the google search, but i already did it !!, so anyone here is using google now laucher on CM 11 ? :confused:

you need to install pa gapps(especially micro modular package) for GEL you must not install GEL from play store

Madridii

Sep 6, 2012
Amman, Jordan
OnePlus 8T
ok due flashing them i got this eror : insufficient storage space available in system partition.You may want to use a smaller gapps !!!

What is this now, i wiped cashe and dalvik chashe, do i need to reinstall the rom ?
Wait bro!
before re install ROM again! because you should format system to solve your problem with micro gapps so dont do that before check this step:
Did you activate google now after installing it from playstore?

Xhemal1325

Jul 2, 2013
Wait bro!
before re install ROM again! because you should format system to solve your problem with micro gapps so dont do that before check this step:
Did you activate google now after installing it from playstore?

well thanks for evrything sir :),., im going to get back to cm 10.1 since its more stable, and i dont like the dialer in CM11, since i use it evryday :)