Android 4.3 custom boot animation support

Search This thread

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Hello to all. I just want to use custom boot animation on galaxy s3 device bcoz it supports only .qmg file. If possible to use zip bootanimation then plz tell me the way, even i seen this custom boot animation compatibility in neat 4.3 rom.

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Of course it has that support... Just flash the zip file through your recovery of the boot animation you want..

Sent from my GT-I9300

Very nice. Dear i'm not noob. With directly flashed zip file it does not support the bootanimation. Then why i mentioned this thread here. the stock rom does not give the bootanimation.zip support. It supports .qmg file only at present.

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Just so you know im also using a stock rom with custom boot animation and it works..
Maybe it doesn't work with the stock kernel..
I have noticed that whenever I flash a stock kernel my bootanimation doesn't show up..

Sent from my GT-I9300

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Just so you know im also using a stock rom with custom boot animation and it works..
Maybe it doesn't work with the stock kernel..
I have noticed that whenever I flash a stock kernel my bootanimation doesn't show up..

Sent from my GT-I9300

Not working here with & without stock or custom recovery. I already checked. What rom you are using?

lemi00

Mar 13, 2013
Lisbon
Smartdroid simple v7..
Not recovery I said kernel...

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hello to all. I just want to use custom boot animation on galaxy s3 device bcoz it supports only .qmg file. If possible to use zip bootanimation then plz tell me the way, even i seen this custom boot animation compatibility in neat 4.3 rom.
try this:
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/themes-apps/homemade-bootanimations-collection-how-t1897969:good: