Customized wallpaper more to come :)

Search This thread

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI

Damn, that looks sweet! How about one like that with just red eyes? I've been messing around with different skins and every time I change color I gotta have one of your papers to match! Love all this Alienware stuff, Thanks again......;)

>>Dammit! I forgot quoting someone will not show pics! I was referring to an all black/chrome head with just the red eyes.

Last edited:

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Damn, that looks sweet! How about one like that with just red eyes? I've been messing around with different skins and every time I change color I gotta have one of your papers to match! Love all this Alienware stuff, Thanks again......;)

>>Dammit! I forgot quoting someone will not show pics! I was referring to an all black/chrome head with just the red eyes.

I was wondering when you were gonna pop back in lol... I will look through and see which on it is...

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24206480&postcount=139 This one?

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24204695&postcount=133

Last edited:
Reactions: Leeboy

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI
I was wondering when you were gonna pop back in lol... I will look through and see which on it is...

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24206480&postcount=139 This one?

Lol! Ya, I tend to change skins once a week, but I like having one of your sweet papers to match;) I saw one with red eyes in your op, but the head was green! I like the more subtle black/chrome with red eyes look a bit better. Just checking to see if you had anything in your arsenal........:)

>>The one in post #135 with the black/chrome head.......one like that, but with red eyes.

>>Edit....I'm such a drunken idiot! aznmode posted one before that with red eyes!

Last edited:

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Lol! Ya, I tend to change skins once a week, but I like having one of your sweet papers to match;) I saw one with red eyes in your op, but the head was green! I like the more subtle black/chrome with red eyes look a bit better. Just checking to see if you had anything in your arsenal........:)

>>The one in post #135 with the black/chrome head.......one like that, but with red eyes.

>>Edit....I'm such a drunken idiot! aznmode posted one before that with red eyes!

Lmao happens to the best of us .. If you have anything else you want tweaked let me know always around here or on PPCGEEKS..

Reactions: Leeboy

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Here is one more wall to throw up :D If anyone has anything they want done let me know :D

Attachments

• ReaperNewWall.jpg
    ReaperNewWall.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 150

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Heres a red wall for the folks who like RED :D The pic may look funny on here but once you save it on your phone it looks just fine :D

Last edited:

mob68

Jul 9, 2008
Hi reaper,
Can you do any thing with this one.i've jus uploaded if any one likes or you can costmzd.uploadfromtaptalk1335044232273.jpg

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

mob68

Jul 9, 2008
That is one weird pic man what you want done to it ?

Sent from the Reaper
You the think tank boss...

mob68

Jul 9, 2008
Hi reaper
If you can give some sexy colour touch on eyes or costmZ difrnt colrs on pictr,must look sexy buddy.
uploadfromtaptalk1335104769535.jpg

Top Liked Posts