Should have left good enough alone - tablet reboots into twrp

Search This thread

kapebretoner

Dec 22, 2011
TF201 rooted and unlocked.
Twrp v. 2.6.0.0.
Android version 4.2.1
Build - Energy rom March 28th, 2013 JP J0P40D.WW_epad - 10.6.1.8

tf201 will only boot to twrp 2.6.0.0. No operating system on tablet. In twrp if you click install, no zip files found and internal storage is shown as 0 megabytes. I have no idea what i am doing, but would appreciate some help. Is there away to reload twrp? Is there a way I can reinstall operating system or some custom rom.

Last edited:

Demiurge7

Nov 17, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
This does not belong here. Q&A

Yes I believe several ways - you wiped internal storage... easiest of which would be throwing a compatible rom on an SD card and installing from there? Does twrp 2.6.0 not recognize SD? Can you push a rom to internal with adb? What were you running before you wiped?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

kapebretoner

Dec 22, 2011
This does not belong here. Q&A

Yes I believe several ways - you wiped internal storage... easiest of which would be throwing a compatible rom on an SD card and installing from there? Does twrp 2.6.0 not recognize SD? Can you push a rom to internal with adb? What were you running before you wiped?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I just rebooted the tablet and it booted normal with energy rom loaded. How can I reload twrp.

kapebretoner

Dec 22, 2011
Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I ended up erasing the recovery partition and now the tablet boots normally. I can't boot into recovery mode but at least it works. I have learned a valuable lesson - don't mess with sh$t you know nothing about.