Home button takes me to recent apps.

Search This thread

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm experiencing this problem since few days now.
When ever I tap home button normally it always takes me to recent apps. Dont know whats wrong with it.
Any one has any solution to this? Is any app conflicing or is it a hardware problem.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

4aces

Feb 16, 2010
I'm experiencing this problem since few days now.
When ever I tap home button normally it always takes me to recent apps. Dont know whats wrong with it.
Any one has any solution to this? Is any app conflicing or is it a hardware problem.

When u r on home screen and push the power button do u get a touchWiz crashed message b 4 it takes u to the recent app? If u do it's the same issue others had reported b 4. Still not sure if it is the magazine app uninstalled/disabled or something else related to any not installed Samsung app. Most people, me included, fixed it by wiping data. I have no issue anymore after reflashing the rom with Samsung apps checked in boot loader. Since that happened so often I'm kinda curious what exactly causes the problem.

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
@4aces no and on home screen it doesnt takes me to recent apps it just stays there. Clear data for magazine? I have disabled to open magazine with home tap and now it seems to work better but still sometimes ot takes me to recent apps.. But it was all fine with magazine before qhy it started happening now?

Last edited:

4aces

Feb 16, 2010
@4aces no and on home screen it doesnt takes me to recent apps it just stays there. Clear data for magazine? I have disabled to open magazine with home tap and now it seems to work better but still sometimes ot takes me to recent apps.. But it was all fine with magazine before qhy it started happening now?

Ok so it's not that problem. Just happened so many times that I thought it's the same. Are u using any mods on home button functionality like xposed editions or home 2 shortcut or anything related?

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Ok so it's not that problem. Just happened so many times that I thought it's the same. Are u using any mods on home button functionality like xposed editions or home 2 shortcut or anything related?

I dont have any modules on home button. I do have xposed installer and some other modules installed but they were also there when I didnt had this problem.

4aces

Feb 16, 2010
I dont have any modules on home button. I do have xposed installer and some other modules installed but they were also there when I didnt had this problem.

Maybe u changed the home button delay to short? I don't really know cause I haven't had that issue but I would try to disable the wanam modules and check them one by one.

4aces

Feb 16, 2010