[Q] Flash HTC One M8 to Boost Mobile?

Search This thread

Jshub683

Oct 18, 2016
Hey I sent ya a text from 2152077331 about the flashing process to the m8 on boost just wanted to give u a heads up on that and if you could help me out on the process I would greatly appreciate it.

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
i could use some help as i have flashed this phone before with WS paid version and im doing one for my friend and this thing has had me stuck for almost a month as i have talk and text but not net shows 3g/4g but No JOY! also i know its my AAA password but i dont know how to retrieve it from my Donor ( htc desire 510 Boost ) ive never has issues before but this is INCREDIBLE

ps
already Cleared error 16 and everything is right So it can only be AAA long Password

PS
MATCHED IMEI as well so my ICCIC sim chip Reads Correct ID someone PLEASE ADVISE! 206-293-1193 im Begging

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
Still No Joy I have spinning 3g symbol but no 3g only 1x ??? In the ##DEBUG# MENU under Evdo engineering 1 is Not Authenticated !!! I know why and that it because I need my long and short Passwords but I Can't Figure it Out! ??? I have LTE and Talk Text mms but 3g No Joy! Someone Please Help as I've Been at this for Weeks ?

Programs I am Using are!
Paid CDMA WS,QPST,QXDM

Please Advise!

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Are you still stuck? Sorry I never replied I just saw the dates What's the problem I mean where are you with the M8 now

yes im stuck bigtime i cant figure out how to get my AAA long and AAA short Password im using CDMA WS and QPST/QXDM Please Advise

rookie_asian

Aug 2, 2012
Minneola, FL
Still No Joy I have spinning 3g symbol but no 3g only 1x ??? In the ##DEBUG# MENU under Evdo engineering 1 is Not Authenticated !!! I know why and that it because I need my long and short Passwords but I Can't Figure it Out! ??? I have LTE and Talk Text mms but 3g No Joy! Someone Please Help as I've Been at this for Weeks ?

Programs I am Using are!
Paid CDMA WS,QPST,QXDM

Please Advise!

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

yes im stuck bigtime i cant figure out how to get my AAA long and AAA short Password im using CDMA WS and QPST/QXDM Please Advise

OK, I think this is how this works, Boost Mobile towers send out a constant signal 24/7 which is why whenever you call them to set up your phone they always tell you to push ##72786# because this catches it. Paid CW is good I think that's all i used. Take your donor phone, Desire whatever, and read everything with CW and save the files. Then plug in your m8 to CW and write all of the Desire files to it. Also manually input any other info you have. If your service on the donor is already active (which it should be before you start any of this) turn off your desire at the same time you reboot your m8 (never have them on at the same time). When the m8 reboots dial ##72786#, if nothing happens call Boost and tell them your not getting any service for some reason. I think i had to also factory and network reset mine and just leave it on for a while. I think everything took me about 2 days and then when Boost Mobile's signal recognized it or caught it, they sent everything straight to the M8. BoostMobile ID app and everything it just started downloading like I had just activated a new phone and my Sprint M8 became a Boost Mobile one.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

OK, I think this is how this works, Boost Mobile towers send out a constant signal 24/7 which is why whenever you call them to set up your phone they always tell you to push ##72786# because this catches it. Paid CW is good I think that's all i used. Take your donor phone, Desire whatever, and read everything with CW and save the files. Then plug in your m8 to CW and write all of the Desire files to it. Also manually input any other info you have. If your service on the donor is already active (which it should be before you start any of this) turn off your desire at the same time you reboot your m8 (never have them on at the same time). When the m8 reboots dial ##72786#, if nothing happens call Boost and tell them your not getting any service for some reason. I think i had to also factory and network reset mine and just leave it on for a while. I think everything took me about 2 days and then when Boost Mobile's signal recognized it or caught it, they sent everything straight to the M8. BoostMobile ID app and everything it just started downloading like I had just activated a new phone and my Sprint M8 became a Boost Mobile one.

*Oh and try dfs cdma-tool if you need info you can't find with CW you can use the demo one.

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

*Oh and try dfs cdma-tool if you need info you can't find with CW you can use the demo one.
first thanks for replying! ok i have done a ton of phones before but never had this problem my CDMA WS PAID wont read the proper NV to get my Passwords ??? i never used the DFS before but when i try to download DEMO i just see a Page with a ton of Folders ??? Please Advise

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle

thanks for your help i figured it out my friend had install some secret agent **** on the phone where sprint couldnt see what he was downloading he never told me that so i gae it back and when and grab a M8 from offer up and it worked in about 20 minutes or so thanks for your help!

Ps

Can anyone tell me how to DOWNLOAD THE DEMO OF DFS!

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
htc one m8 Flashed to Boost 3G ( No Joy! )

can some one Please Help me figure out how to get the AAA shared password and AA password as i have No 3G and this is Insane its been Months thanks

tigron

Mar 18, 2008
Samsung Galaxy A12
can some one Please Help me figure out how to get the AAA shared password and AA password as i have No 3G and this is Insane its been Months thanks

Were you able to figure this out ? I may be able to assist.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Is there anyone that can help get my M8 back working on boost ? I did it once but recently it stopped working and I was going to flash again and the MEID isn't writing. So I see most of the info from the donor but not all and can't activate. Getting error 16.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Error 16

Okay so I did what you said, but now I'm getting a wicked error 16 message. Normally I would just stay on with customer service and they would have me power down the phone then turn it back on in a few minutes and the error would go away. This time that hasn't happened at all. I loaded a boost prl into the phone manually but I still haven't had any luck. You have any suggestions?

Hi People some of you are having problems with error 16 from sprint or boost when you flash or reset a phone, well i have a direct number that you can call, but make sure you have the exact name on the account plus the phone that you are using he direct phone number is 1-877-492-9605... Don't forget to thanks for this research that will help anybody...... no one had this information?
    Actually I figured it out. Completely full flash with working mms and 3g. I will post a guide if anyone wants me to?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    At first it was a Sanyo Incognito but now it's a LG Optimus F7.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
    Does the m8 need to have the s - off in order to flash it? Mine is already rooted and unlocked, but having issues with w7 reading the port and cdma etc reading it. Firewater didn't work, any way to get the s - off without using sunshine?

1. S-off is not required to flash it. Check your cable and drivers.
    2. As of now, if firewater is not working, sunshine is the method left.