02/06/2012 DISCONTINUED FOR NOW WCX ILLUMINATI SERIES AT&T Inspire 4G ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
W

Wild Child

We are uploading...gonna be a bit ....the mirroring site limited file size to 300mb now...be patient

WC

W

Wild Child

All links on front page are live...one on my site will be updated later, im exhausted....

WC

W

Wild Child

because he could ask me...and because i make many changes that require a full wipe anddddddddddd as with anything the best way to get stability is NOT to update over something else....

WC

ClockworkMod wants me to ask WC why his ROMs are not set up to receive OTA updates?

Excellent Roms congrats and get some rest ;)

Last edited:

kimtyson

Oct 30, 2006
York, Pa
LeEco Le 2
Does anyone else have trouble with the Confirmation Code on WC's site? I am trying to register and have had zero luck. I admit, I have trouble with color blindness to some extent and that may be my issue. It is just frustrating.

Garmig

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas
www.draincleaning.vegas
I've downloaded and flashed the new version and when trying to change wallpapers is zero.No HTC wallpapers. I know I can download them..Just letting WC and team know.
45a21012-c199-1e71.jpg

Edit: I did full wipe,superwipe and restored apps only from market; now everything is fine.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

homeslice976

Feb 25, 2010
Central Pennsylvania
Does anyone else have trouble with the Confirmation Code on WC's site? I am trying to register and have had zero luck. I admit, I have trouble with color blindness to some extent and that may be my issue. It is just frustrating.

AH!! Another one! I couldn't for the life of me register. Had to have WC register me. Then I locked myself out at one point (after one incorrect pw attempt) and couldn't unlock myself cause I couldn't get the captcha again!!! I feel a lot less stupid now.

Anyway - sad I'm not getting to try out the latest...

PakRatt

Account currently disabled
Mar 10, 2011
Redmond, OR

It is a pain in the rump but can be done. I'm sure WC will help ya out when he is up & running this morning.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

PakRatt

Account currently disabled
Mar 10, 2011
Redmond, OR
I've downloaded and flashed the new version and when trying to change wallpapers is zero.No HTC wallpapers. I know I can download them..Just letting WC and team know.
45a21012-c199-1e71.jpg

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Well not sure what the problem is with that. I have no problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what gmurphy said x2

Some mods for the new 3.5 base (1.22.461.2). You can flash battery mods on top of network mods and vice-versa. If it hasn't been said enough - YOU MUST FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY BEFORE FLASHING THESE. The ROM flashes stock recovery, which won't allow you to do this. Let me know if I screwed any icons up. I did test them all and they all flashed successfully - but I do get confused easily. Thanks UOT Kitchen for Battery mods.

Stock% Battery
    Stock.PNG

Circle% Battery (Green->Blue->Yellow->Orange->Red)
    Circle.PNG

Digital% Battery (Green->Blue->Yellow->Orange->Red)
    Digital.PNG

3G+ instead of H+
    3G%25252B.png

4G instead of H+
    4G.png

H instead of H+
    H.png
    OK, so I think I'm learning something now. I honestly thought you could wreck the phone with a bad flash. Guess I just need to relax.

But "The right way is never easy, The easy way is never right." for a signature would make one think a checksum would be a routine step.

Anyway! The ROM looks genuinely awesome! Guess I'll just close my eyes and flash. :)

WCX_Sense_3.5_v2.3

MD5: 224a7e6f6b516c047145ddc
    This is a battery with percentage. It is the green stock looking one with the yellow and red low warning colors. The yellow and red colors also flash during charging. The zip also adds flip animation. If you don't want the flip animation, just disable animation in display settings. The first file is for the 3.0 base and the second for the 3.5 base. Flash in recovery, mount system first.

edit: zip for 3.5 has been updated for the newest base on 1-3-12.
    And here is my contribution courtesy of the UOT Kitchen. This battery mod is for the new WCX_Sense_3.5_v2.4. Like homeslice said, you MUST flash the custom recovery. I like using the larger numbers for the battery. (old eyes) :)
    Both are modding systemui.apk and framework-res.apk. so whichever you flash last will be what takes affect. You would need to do the battery mod on the framework res.apk found in rctweaks. I'll do it..what battery do you want? Sounds like stock%?

Here you go. Flash this on top of RCTweaks 2.0 to get H+ and Stock% battery and keep other tweaks. Thanks to UOT kitchen for battery mod.

Note: As previously stated, flashing these tweaks could be undoing changes/tweaks WildChild has made in some system files. This .zip contains the SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk from RCTweaks (and com.htc.resources from WC's 3.5 ROM) - so any changes WC has made to these first two files are overwritten - as well as a bunch of other files looking at RCTweaks. So Flash AYOR