Original .apk files here

Search This thread

S0NiX0928

Nov 30, 2010

OK. So while tinkering with my system media files (battery low sound for example) I noticed that my g2x has a filed called 'BatteryLow_InCall' in my system/media/audio/ui folder, yet the 'system dump' you uploaded here does not have said file (batterylow_incall).

I noticed you were rooted with the superuser.apk being included in your system dump... did you remove that file at some point before uploading said file dump? Not a huge issue as I have that particular file backed up anyways... just raising the concern that this isn't the entire collection of system files apparently... (unless I missed something).

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

Last edited by a moderator:

S0NiX0928

Nov 30, 2010
Does anyone have the stock boot animation? i forgot to back mine up prior to changing it.

The guy I quoted a few posts back. The file he uploaded has it. Download that. Open the folder. Go to system/media/

This advice also applies to those looking for .apk files. I deleted all the T-Mobile apps, Wifi-Calling, Video Chat, the games, etc. And that upload that dude provided covered me and then some so I could return my G2x no problem.

Open the file I mentioned above. Go to system/apps and ta-da!

Not trying to steal credit here but people seem to keep asking for stuff when its all right under their noses... =\

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

mizael31

Nov 25, 2009
NFS Shift not working for me.

Here is G2X NFS Shift apk

Ok here is the full /system/app/ folder with all original apks.

I copied the downloaded NFSShift.apk to my external sd card and via root explorer installed the game. The game installed with no problems.
When trying to play the game I'm getting "The application NFS Shift (process com.ea.nfsshift) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts