[ROM] TekCafe G Pro2 V1

Search This thread

roykulkarni

Jul 17, 2014
Pune
Hi,

Initially faced an issue of "InCallUI" has stopped responding. So had to get back to stock 10A. Then installed the CN MOD but eventually returned to TekCafe V1 ROM..... Nice work dev ..... Amazingly clean ROM....fast...and good functionality. Is there going to be an update (a V2 ) for this ? How soon ?

Thanks @HeavenAngle

Last edited:

wurealm

Mar 13, 2012
feedback

Hi guys, this rom is ok for daily use, and has all stock rom assets working 100% ? Since I use all features of the phone (voice, text, data, wi-fi, bt, gps, mails) it is necessary to have a 100% working OS on the phablet. Thank you in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1744-55f432c04cadfdeeef250c7a69e75200.jpg
    1747-cd90e85e43a5dcfbe9655711458bd33b.jpg

1751-621d6a7e7364faec550bff4ed06d638e.jpg
    1753-1194da2d481306fb57067aa35ef4c8f6.jpg

Rom infomation
    - Contributors: HeavenAngle
    - Support model: LG D838 (32Gb), F350S/K/L
    - Base rom: D838V10d
    - Rom feature
    + Add call recorder
    + Multilanguage
    + Rooted, SuperSu added, busyboxed
    + Increase QSlide mini app to 8 (Stock rom only 2)
    + Allow run all app in SplitView (Stock rom only allow LG Apps and some GG Apps)
    + Add Flex LockScreen
    + Add Full LG Apps: LG Textlink, LG VuTalk, QTranslator, Q Theater, Dictionary, OnScreenPhone, Video Editor, Flash widget, MeChat, SmartWorld, NFCTagPlus, ...

Special thanks
    - LG Electronics with LG G Pro2 products
    - LG Global Developer Team
    - Cloudyfa with CloudyPro2 for G2

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2d5-KLYqmKWWnowZVBNcXZnU2s/edit?usp=sharing

How to up:
    - Backup your phone, it will wipe all your phone's storage.
    - Root is requirement
    - Copy tekcafe folder into your phone's internal storage
    - Turn on USB Debuging
    - Run up-rom.bat
    - It will ask for root right, please allow it
    - Run as tool instruction, it will take about 10 minutes to complete
    - Then it will wipe phone and reboot, please run factory reset again for best experient

Source topic: http://tekcafe.vn/forums/threads/gioi-thieu-ban-rom-tekcafe-g-pro2-v1-ra-mat-ngay-15-6.2837/
    I haven't tested this yet as I'm a bit short of time at the moment but will definitely be testing sometime soon. I notice that you gave thanks to @Cloudya for his G Pro 2 port for the G2 so I was just wondering if the hide navbar feature for apps of choice which is present in cloudya's G2 stock rom and also his G Flex port for the G2 would be something that you could possibly port to the G Pro 2? For me, that would be a killer feature. :)

I haven't test cloudyfa GPro2 for G2 rom because I don't have G2, but I will test it and find the features you notice. Thanks
    any body test it, please report bug for me