[APP] LazyDroid Web Desktop - Beta

Search This thread

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
An incredible web application that allows to take the control of you mobile phone from Wifi/Internet/Usb connection, simply using your web browser and accessing a website. You will have several apps to access different services on your Android device. The software is under development and this is a beta version, so please send me an email for every bug you found, or if you want other features.

Applications:
- Sms: You can send your sms via web interface, just like from your phone. Autocomplete, mass-messages, and other features.
- Contacts: You can see the contacts present on your phone, adding or deleting phone numbers and emails.
- Call Handler: When your phone starts to ring you will see it on your Web Desktop, and you can decide to answer (With speakerphone or headset of your phone), refuse the call or silence the ringer. You can also call a contact using the apposite icon or a phone number.
- Camera: You can see the camera of your phone (this function now works alson on Internet Explorer)
- Remote View: You can see the screen of your device and eventually take screenshot. Needs root permissions.
- Sensors: You can see the values of the sensors of your phone. You will find a compass that shows the orientation of your phone and a Google Maps showing the position based on Network or GPS.
- Clipboard: You can see and set the clipboard of your phone absolutely in real time.

More features are coming, so please stay tuned and give me five stars for this project, if you like.

Please do not use Internet Explorer 9 because of some javascript issues.

Market link

Last edited by a moderator:

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
Very sorry... i'm a new user on xda so i cannot post link until i reach 8 posts .... so thanks for posting :) ... i'm still doing betatesting but i've other features ready to implement...

Reactions: ne0m4n

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
yes... on some device frame buffer is rotated of 180 degree... but i've already provided the fix for this on my dev version... i think i will release the update in this week!
Thanks for you reporting!

Reactions: sacredsoul

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
Ie9 and FireFox 4 they doesn't work... they have some issues with css but i hope to fix it very soon... i have an update ready far this week

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
I read on the comments that someone lose connection when the screen locks. This is a setting of the phone in Wi-fi settings. You have to disable from advanced settings. I'm preparing a faq for this :).

Thanks to all for your comments.

The double sms on some phones is going to be fixed (already fixed... just wait the update :p )

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
Thanks to all for your feedback.

I've already prepared other web app like a web terminal (yeah... entirely written with a my native library... first experiment :p) and a file manager that are ready, but before release i wanna just fix some bug :p, and make the damned camera working -.-'.

If you think other web app can be useful simply tell me ... i will see what i can do...

I'm still working to make the interface compatible with IE9 and Firefox 4... just give me some time... :p

Last edited:

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
Update just released!!!

- Double sms sent (rarely) fixed
- Remote View can be rotated now (some phone need this)
- Call a contact with country code prefix will now work
- Still Speed enhancement
- Another Camera fix (i'm doing some test, but i need your feedback, i've no more 3 phone for testing)
- Added Faq
- Minor Bugfixes (as always :)

Thanks for all your feedback, they are very useful for me.
I've other web apps ready, but first i want to fix all bugs i can find, so please help me :p

Reactions: sacredsoul

sacredsoul

Feb 17, 2007
Singapore
Update just released!!!

- Another Camera fix (i'm doing some test, but i need your feedback, i've no more 3 phone for testing)
- Added Faq

I've other web apps ready, but first i want to fix all bugs i can find, so please help me :p

Awesome update. Works like a dream now. I have a feature request though. In remote view, it would be cool to open apps using your mouse. Like for example, you click on Market and the market app opens. And you can scroll through the market and install apps without even having to physically touch your phone. I dont know if it's possible but it sure would be cool :p

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
I've already done this... but i've removed because it was too slow... uhm... maybe i can do something with silverlight or java... maybe a java applet...

I forgot to say that both camera and remote view can be used with a driver as a normal Windows Image Acquisition Device... so you can use skype or what you want... you need a driver that you can get here http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/226163-6E45/IPCameraDS.exe, and this is the homepage http://www.webcamxp.com/home.aspx It's free for personal use.

For Camera you have to set http://<YOUR_IP_ADDRESS>:<YOUR_PORT>/Services/Camera/GetStream
For Remote View you have to set http://<YOUR_IP_ADDRESS>:<YOUR_PORT>/Services/RemoteControl/GetStream

To use this feature you have to disable authentication...

Last edited:

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
I've relased another update after a day full of work!

- Remote view improvements. Automatic recognition of settings. Now works on all phones.
- Web interface now works with Internet Explorer 9, but is slower and does not support Mjpeg stream (IE doesn't support). Use Chrome if you want full functionally.
- Sms dynamic loading fixed

Contact me for everything!

buzzer9990

Feb 18, 2010
Can you add a computer notification (ie pop up, sound etc) for the usb connection when you recieve a text or notifications on your phone? Also, answer calls on your phone? Haha just some thoughts.

BryanChung

Jun 12, 2010
Singapore
Hope you make the SMS more streamline. :) Ajax updates ... display photo ... etc.

Anyway you have intentions to add a File Explorer so we can transfer files into our phone from your web interface? :)

CloudsITA

Oct 31, 2008
I'm just working on the File Manager...
Can you explain better what you are saying about sms?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An incredible web application that allows to take the control of you mobile phone from Wifi/Internet/Usb connection, simply using your web browser and accessing a website. You will have several apps to access different services on your Android device. The software is under development and this is a beta version, so please send me an email for every bug you found, or if you want other features.

Applications:
    - Sms: You can send your sms via web interface, just like from your phone. Autocomplete, mass-messages, and other features.
    - Contacts: You can see the contacts present on your phone, adding or deleting phone numbers and emails.
    - Call Handler: When your phone starts to ring you will see it on your Web Desktop, and you can decide to answer (With speakerphone or headset of your phone), refuse the call or silence the ringer. You can also call a contact using the apposite icon or a phone number.
    - Camera: You can see the camera of your phone (this function now works alson on Internet Explorer)
    - Remote View: You can see the screen of your device and eventually take screenshot. Needs root permissions.
    - Sensors: You can see the values of the sensors of your phone. You will find a compass that shows the orientation of your phone and a Google Maps showing the position based on Network or GPS.
    - Clipboard: You can see and set the clipboard of your phone absolutely in real time.

More features are coming, so please stay tuned and give me five stars for this project, if you like.

Please do not use Internet Explorer 9 because of some javascript issues.

Market link
    Very sorry... i'm a new user on xda so i cannot post link until i reach 8 posts .... so thanks for posting :) ... i'm still doing betatesting but i've other features ready to implement...
    yes... on some device frame buffer is rotated of 180 degree... but i've already provided the fix for this on my dev version... i think i will release the update in this week!
    Thanks for you reporting!
    Update just released!!!

- Added Faq