Rahat34

Nov 28, 2011
Chandigarh
GUYZZZ now we got
-cm9
-miui and
-semc debrand
-everything for our x8 :D

thank you to all our devs(including devs of x10/x10 mini) for doing so much hard work so that our x8 can stand still on fight of smart phone !!!
im loving my x8 ;)

thank you Paul-xxx(cm9),nAa,JahlovePL,Achotjan,troufiniou,doxianh.HAKA,attis112 :D

PS-just changing roms on evey new vwersion....cant stay still on any particular rom

development darn fast!!! :cool:
HALA x8

Last edited:

farhanzahinfj

Nov 14, 2011
Dhaka
GUYZZZ now we got
-cm9
-miui and
-semc debrand
-everything for our x8 :D

thank you to all our devs(including devs of x10/x10 mini) for doing so much hard work so that our x8 can stand still on fight of smart phone !!!
im loving my x8 ;)

thank you Paul-xxx(cm9),nAa,JahlovePL,Achotjan :D

PS-just changing roms on evey new vwersion....cant stay still on any particular rom

development darn fast!!! :cool:
HALA x8

same here bro :D changing roms everyday! i start it of by ics in the morning and its semc debrand by night! :p

exebreez

Mar 5, 2011
NRW
Before saying about these roms, wait until they are final.

For now i think the SEMC one is the best, BUT i think a full working miui 4.0.3 could be such a win for us.

I love the x8 section! :b

zomer331

Nov 5, 2011
Słupca
Nice to read such a good words! HALA X8! :D

We'r waiting for fully working MIUI, it's look very nice, but it must by more fast and smooth! :)
And all settings must working, including to didn't take many RAM

Thanks JahlovePL!

Ofc big thanks to: paul-xxx, expeacer, nobodyAtall, CyanogenMod, MIUI team :) :)

Last edited:

vinmac

Aug 16, 2011
Jaipur
I'd been roaming around and found a rom for xperia mini and mini pro

The rom is CM9.0 - FXP 108 - FreeXperia Project

Would someone take that to our x8?

anashiva

Jan 19, 2012
Pity, none of these work on stock kernel and I don't understand why many of the great developers here make their rom work on stock. Sorry to say this, because we don't know yet to unlock boot loaders for the phones manufactured later than 11w29

Sent from my X8 using XDA App

Last edited: