Search This thread

cjranucci

Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
New release working solid , hope fully no random shutdowns in this build .

Thanks Task for the new build :thumbup:

Hope that you aren't implying that the random shutdowns were a result of Task's last build. Just asking because if that was the case, I would imagine that we all would have been experiencing them and I update the day the last build was released and did not experience a single issue.

phoenix2217

Dec 21, 2010

Question : Can not seem to find the minimize lock screen challenge for widgets ? Can someone please confirm or am I the only one or I am looking for it in the wrong place ?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I can set those options. You're in the right place. Did you enable any security for the lock screen? if not, I'd reflash and wipe.

likonvampire

Sep 24, 2012
BRAMPTON
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.20.2013) (AT&T)

Hope that you aren't implying that the random shutdowns were a result of Task's last build. Just asking because if that was the case, I would imagine that we all would have been experiencing them and I update the day the last build was released and did not experience a single issue.

I flashed it three times with clean wipes , switched different ROMs and it was not there .

Maybe kernel settings...

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I can set those options. You're in the right place. Did you enable any security for the lock screen? if not, I'd reflash and wipe.

Yes it is set to PIN security.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

liltitiz

Aug 15, 2012
Québec

I flashed it three times with clean wipes , switched different ROMs and it was not there .

Maybe kernel settings...

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

It is set to PIN security?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

niabi

May 3, 2008
How about this for battery :D (this was on the previous release, but still, A M A Z I N G!)

1ytDq.jpg

gravedigger76

Dec 5, 2012
Dublin

Is it a placebo effect talking, or was there anything done to the wifi drivers?
Seems signal strength is much better in the same spot....

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Bzow

Aug 9, 2011
Chicago, IL

Question : Can not seem to find the minimize lock screen challenge for widgets ? Can someone please confirm or am I the only one or I am looking for it in the wrong place ?

That's very strange. You're missing "Minimize lockscreen challenge" and "Enable longpress to unlock". Both those should be right after "Hide initial page hints."

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012

Minor thing...had problem on last build too but wanted to wait to flash newest (2/20) before I asked. I saw other posts but only response I really saw was someone saying theirs worked.
Quiet Hours.....does not mute notification sounds....does stop vibration and LED...incoming call I can't confirm. Is this supposed to be working (ie, I need to reflash or I've got something set wrong) or is it WIP?

thanks!

likonvampire

Sep 24, 2012
BRAMPTON
That's very strange. You're missing "Minimize lockscreen challenge" and "Enable longpress to unlock". Both those should be right after "Hide initial page hints."

Ok this is what is happening ( atleast for me for now ) , I flashed the ROM fresh and opened up the Lockscreen options and the missing options were there.. However the second time i opened the lockscreen options again , it was gone.

So I reflashed the ROM again and then set the desired options on the first launch itself.

aaroncal

May 2, 2010
Kansasss
OnePlus 9

Decided to come back after a few months and give this ROM another shot and must say great job man. Keep up the great work this has really came along nice

jwfranks

Jun 18, 2009
AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean Build 2.20.2013

Attempted upgrade to latest ROM. Full wipe stuck at Galaxy S II load screen. Tried multiple times to format/clear install with no luck. Reverted back to previous version. All ok on previous version.
Thought I'd try it again in case I had a corrupt download.

Same steps clear/wipe. Stuck at S II load screen.

Attempted to revert back to previous version again with a fail.

Noticed I'm getting error now during flash process:
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log/last_log

Any suggestions?

z34370z

Apr 10, 2011

Attempted upgrade to latest ROM. Full wipe stuck at Galaxy S II load screen. Tried multiple times to format/clear install with no luck. Reverted back to previous version. All ok on previous version.

Any suggestions?

Wrong forum.. this is the galaxy s3 ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

shawnapace88

Nov 26, 2008

Any suggestions?

Galaxy s II? This thread is for the S3.:sly:

pforsb01

Oct 4, 2012

Any suggestions?

For your sake, I hope you accidentally replied in the wrong thread :eek::silly::eek::silly::eek::silly::eek::silly:

***holy smokes everyone jumped on that one fast

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB