Quick queestion RE: Cyanogen 10.1 and Keyboard dock

Search This thread

colorcopies

Aug 13, 2010
Santa Ana
Just a quick question reguarding the keyboard dock and CyanogenMod 10.1. Im sure this has been answered before, but i couldnt find any results. If I install CM10.1 will all of the short cut keys, usb and SD card all work with CM10.1?

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Just a quick question reguarding the keyboard dock and CyanogenMod 10.1. Im sure this has been answered before, but i couldnt find any results. If I install CM10.1 will all of the short cut keys, usb and SD card all work with CM10.1?

The first stop would be the thread concerning CM10 -- most of your answers are bound to be answered in the OP. :S

The shortcut keys do seem to work (the last time I've had it installed they did not give the visual feedback the stock(-based) ROMs do, but they do what they are meant to do), but as far as I recall, the SD card is read-only (so you couldn't put files on it, only access files that are already on there). I don't know about the USB, but that might have the same issue.

It's been quite a while since I last had CM10.x installed, so for a definitive answer I'd recommend waiting for someone to correct my almost inevitable mistake. ;)

Reactions: colorcopies

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The first stop would be the thread concerning CM10 -- most of your answers are bound to be answered in the OP. :S

The shortcut keys do seem to work (the last time I've had it installed they did not give the visual feedback the stock(-based) ROMs do, but they do what they are meant to do), but as far as I recall, the SD card is read-only (so you couldn't put files on it, only access files that are already on there). I don't know about the USB, but that might have the same issue.

It's been quite a while since I last had CM10.x installed, so for a definitive answer I'd recommend waiting for someone to correct my almost inevitable mistake. ;)