[Q] I Can't unlock bootloaderplease help! FW 3.06.605.4

Search This thread

Thepho3nix

Nov 16, 2012
i cant unlock bootloader, ive tried everything i could use to unlock my bootloader any help?

RLGL

Nov 25, 2012
Stillwater
Search function?????
Everything???????????????
What methods did you try??????????????
why did they fail????????????????

Thepho3nix

Nov 16, 2012
Ive tried all the methods posted here but are only for 2.xxx firmware version, i really want to make some modding now :(

Enviado desde mi HTC6435LVW mediante Tapatalk

Thepho3nix

Nov 16, 2012
I download firewater and other file but i dont know what to do next, my phone has never been rooted before or something

Thepho3nix

Nov 16, 2012
I was actually using that method but I get lost in ADB part,I open a command window on fastboot file but when typing down nothing nothing happens am I doing something wrong maybe?

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Just use rum runner follow the directions and profit.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thepho3nix

Nov 16, 2012
Thanks I found it on original android development forum section, please I have one last question, does rumrunner unlock my bootloader on 3.06.605.4 FW version?

Drunkula

Jan 22, 2012
Denton, TX
A word of caution, though. When I ran rumrunner on mine it took quite awhile to finish. I don't know if it does that all the time. So in short, be patient!

pureminua

Apr 4, 2014
Wichita
A word of caution, though. When I ran rumrunner on mine it took quite awhile to finish. I don't know if it does that all the time. So in short, be patient!

I thought I was doing something wrong on mine because mine was taking a long time to complete as well. My old DNA had an older FW and had to use moonshine and that failed many times before finally working. Rum runner though, worked on the first try it just took a while to do.

Reactions: Thepho3nix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I thought I was doing something wrong on mine because mine was taking a long time to complete as well. My old DNA had an older FW and had to use moonshine and that failed many times before finally working. Rum runner though, worked on the first try it just took a while to do.