STOCK S3 4.3 I9300XXUGNA5 AUT Switzerland

Search This thread

anskrmelec

Jun 28, 2011
works great, upgraded over ML2 without wipe and runs smooth and fast :)

Odesláno z mého GT-I9300 pomocí Tapatalk

araval

Nov 28, 2012
I had pretty bad stutters in the Google Music app, gone with this update. Gallery opening seems to be somewhat ok... 3-4 sec. Let's hope for some battery improvement.

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi
I use quick-pic app,so I don't care about stock gallery. Though animation when opening a folder with many loaded files no longer stutters.
Battery life is a little bad as for now. Just charged my phone and 5% decreased after 3 minutes (screen-on time) of nearly NO using,just waking the phone up and checking some settings for seconds,but that will be fixed,I'm sure. Things like this were happening with me always after installing a new ROM and one week was needed for the battery to stabilize.
In overall,it made nearly no changes coming from my MK6,but at least it has less bloatware and no need to disable anything,just uninstalled them.
Animations are still laggy in moments and lockscreen turns on still as slow as in MK6. Settings btw turn on faster and will see if it will keep that speed. Oh,dialer has a little different design. Is it me or it's really changed?
No Know btw,for asker.

Dunno what to write anymore. Will wait one week and report everything back :)

Last edited:

Robi959

Mar 11, 2011
Stock kernel. Without greenify, rooted debloated.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391115855070.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391115855070.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 947
  • uploadfromtaptalk1391115874686.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391115874686.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 907
Reactions: theronkinator

Abyv

May 1, 2012
Very nice rom...dirty flashed over mk6

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

nexy33

Jan 3, 2011
Razer Phone
Samsung Galaxy S21
have to agree flashed over mk6 then done a full wipe and reset its running like a charm so far battery life is looking really good and its nice and responsive from sleep as well so far the real test will be overnight.

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi
What's up with haptic feedback?
It turns off itself after call and won't turn on back until I won't restart the device. Nothing helps other than that.

DeadSOL

May 8, 2011
I'm coming from ML2. Flashed via ODIN without wipe.

Everything moves a lot faster! Animations are smoother and the phone is a lot more responsive! The Gallery opens up a lot faster! I think a lot of the minor bugs have also been fixed. I haven't had time to check the audio bug (where audio stuttered during playback). The music player is more responsive, too. Plus, my battery life has been drastically improved. It's also not forgetting the last opened application

On the downside, re-opening background applications still isn't fast. It takes a while due to Touchwiz hogging all the RAM. I guess I might be used to my Nexus 7 because that opens stuff instantaneously. Also, there is some bloatware on the phone but the applications can all be uninstalled without any problems!

Overall, it looks like a fantastic update. Highly recommended!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use quick-pic app,so I don't care about stock gallery. Though animation when opening a folder with many loaded files no longer stutters.
    Battery life is a little bad as for now. Just charged my phone and 5% decreased after 3 minutes (screen-on time) of nearly NO using,just waking the phone up and checking some settings for seconds,but that will be fixed,I'm sure. Things like this were happening with me always after installing a new ROM and one week was needed for the battery to stabilize.
    In overall,it made nearly no changes coming from my MK6,but at least it has less bloatware and no need to disable anything,just uninstalled them.
    Animations are still laggy in moments and lockscreen turns on still as slow as in MK6. Settings btw turn on faster and will see if it will keep that speed. Oh,dialer has a little different design. Is it me or it's really changed?
    No Know btw,for asker.

Dunno what to write anymore. Will wait one week and report everything back :)
    How is gallery opening ??
    Because in ML2 and ML4 it opening very slowly (even in custom ROMs)

Better than ML4.But still not so fast.
    Its overall smoother than ML4.
    Deodexed/Rooted/Zipaligned/Busyboxed/Init... please?
    Flashed over stock ML2, using Odin.
    It's a bit faster on loading lock screen and phone, contacts, gallery apps.
    Seems smoother, but that might be only an impression.
    Memory usage seems not to have changed.
    I can't tell about the battery as I'm still charging the phone after the upgrade.