[RECOVERY]CTR V2.4 | Xolo A500s

Search This thread

nightwalker

Mar 23, 2013
Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Read-Instructions-Caution-Sign-S-2655.gif
PRIVACY POLICY:​

AUTHOR DOES NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR ANY PSEUDONYMOUS INFORMATION, ANY 3RD PARTY COLLECTION OF EITHER/BOTH PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFO OR PSEUDONYMOUS INFO SHALL MEAN YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT OF LIABILITY FOR THE AUTHOR

DISCLAIMER NOTE:​

I AND XDA IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOUR PHONE MIGHT INCUR DURING THIS PROCESS, I HAVE TESTED IT IN MY BEST KNOWLEDGE TO WORK FOR OUR DEVICE BUT JUST TO BE SURE, PLEASE PERFORM ALL NECESSARY BACKUPS FOR THE PHONE TO PREVENT ANY DATA LOSS, IF YOU HAVE THE NEED TO DISAGREE AND/OR FAIL TO COMPLY JUST DONT FLASH IT AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES

TERMS OF USE​

YOU ARE:

- NOT ALLOWED TO MODIFY THIS WORK AND DERIVATE ANYTHING WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

- NOT ALLOWED TO MIRROR/SHARE/HOTLINK THE FILES WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK, DO NOT UPLOAD THIS TO OTHER WEBSITES, P2P, FTP AND OTHER MEANS OF FILE TRANSFER WITHOUT MY CONSENT, ALSO IF U WANT TO INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR WORK/ DEVELOPMENT, OR IF YOU BASE YOUR WORK IN ANY OF MY FILES THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE DATA PLEASE CREDIT ME AND LINK THE FILES HERE OR ELSE IMMEDIATE LEGAL/ARBITRARY ACTION WILL BE UNDERTAKEN BY ME IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE FILES ON YOUR BEHALF IF EVER YOU NEED TO POST IT IN YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE, IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY WORK, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS IN A RESPECTFUL AND DECENT MANNER ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

Disclaimer:

Rooting your phone and using custom Recoveries and ROMS have risks and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap I am not responsible if you brick/ruin your phone in any way. Basic computer skills are required and minimal knowledges about phones and phones utilities too. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
I Ported CTR V2.4 to Xolo A500s.It's created by @carliv sir.Thanks to him for this wonderful recovery.
I have ported many recoveries.This one also.Now,let's see what will come.But,now let's talk about features.

Features:

Based on CWM 6.0.3.7 and having commits of 6.0.4.4
- aroma file manager menu
- rainbow mode menu
- separate power menu
- separate wipe menu
- toggle signature, toggle script assert, toggle md5sum.
In conclusion: it's a good CWM recovery, Touch as the original but with cool functions.

Last edited:

nightwalker

Mar 23, 2013
Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
booted into recovery only on the 3rd attempt. the first 2 times it booted into the earlier ctr v2.2. no idea why.
recovery seems fine except for one thing - adb does not seem to be enabled in recovery. can this be fixed?
Will ask carliv sir,if there is any way.But,as u suggested I updated them.I have synced Cm 10.1 sources.Will try to compile latest TWRP tomorrow.Keep checking as I am gonna release 4 Roms in 2 days.They will be trimmed,with lot new features,having everything pure.No bugs:I will try my best not to have.
P.s:please press thanks button.

m0han

Will ask carliv sir,if there is any way......Will try to compile latest TWRP tomorrow.
Keep checking as I am gonna release 4 Roms in 2 days....trimmed,with lot new features,....everything pure.No bugs....
there should be a way!!!!

the ctr v2.4 for xolo q3000 has adb enabled in recovery. check out my screenshots:

twrp v2.7.0.0 for micromax a116 also has adb enabled in recovery. taking screenshots is a breeze. check out my screenshots here.

philztouch v6.27.4 for A116 (based on cwm v6.0.4.8) also has adb enabled in recovery. check out my screenshots from here.

if your new roms are as good as gamer v1 and has the dual-sim dialer, but without chinese cr@p, i'll try them. all the best!

you seem to be on a roll, which is good for 'xolo a500s folks'. :highfive:

Reactions: nightwalker

nightwalker

Mar 23, 2013
Uttar Pradesh>Meerut

the ctr v2.4 for xolo q3000 has adb enabled in recovery. check out my screenshots:

twrp v2.7.0.0 for micromax a116 also has adb enabled in recovery. taking screenshots is a breeze. check out my screenshots here.

philztouch v6.27.4 for A116 (based on cwm v6.0.4.8) also has adb enabled in recovery. check out my screenshots from here.

if your new roms are as good as gamer v1 and has the dual-sim dialer, but without chinese cr@p, i'll try them. all the best!

I asked Carliv sir,about the adb concept.he told me that the recoveries were compiled with adb support,but depends on device to device.The company devices like Sony Xperia C locks the adb support.But,general mtk phones have support.I think Xolo also has it.Can you try connecting in recovery and check if the device supports adb or not?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will ask carliv sir,if there is any way......Will try to compile latest TWRP tomorrow.
    Keep checking as I am gonna release 4 Roms in 2 days....trimmed,with lot new features,....everything pure.No bugs....