Now that Protekk's got a Rezound: I think it's safe to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
You do realize that the thunderbolt does not have any form of HTC ICS whereas the Rezound does right? Just some food for thought before you question my credibility boss ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Lovedd your work on the bolt bro. And that response was awesome. Haha give the guy some credit people and chill the hell out ya psychos

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: pwned3

Shiznit14

Feb 7, 2011
It looks like things are beginning to look up. It may take awhile but I have faith ProTekk can get this done. Thank you to the whole community for making this one inch closer to reality

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
im excited he has a rezound coming. but what is the difference between aosp and aokp? i assume the ril will still be a challenge.

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
im excited he has a rezound coming. but what is the difference between aosp and aokp? i assume the ril will still be a challenge.

AOSP = Android Open Source Project, and AOKP = Android Open Kang Project.

I'm pretty sure Kang refers to the process of developers sharing work, grabbing bits and pieces from other shared work to create something (sharing in the sense of, "Here's all my work and how I did it..."), whereas open source refers to the fact that many individuals can create roms, etc but those are usually kept individual and the work not put out to share. However I'll let someone more knowledgeable than myself provide a more detailed description. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: johnwaynegacy

MrSmith317

Jun 18, 2010
Philadelphia
AOSP is actually built from full source, basically the way Android was meant to be. The Google experience devices have AOSP stock ROMs, where our stock ROM is based on HTC's fork that adds Sense components.

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
It doesn't suck but it's nice to have options. Don't tell my girl that though :eek:

AOSP is always nice just to switch things up a little. Whale cum Protekk and I'm really looking forward to your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts