Isis now in KK, get free $50!

Search This thread

eagercrow

Mar 19, 2007
Can you tell me how you unrooted? I just did the update last night and me device was rooted. I think me device is unrooted because I cant access superuser and busybox says cant get root access. Butt the isis wallet says im rooted.

I used LGFlashTool to flash my phone back to the stock jellybean from like November (completely erased phone). I believe I got all the links in the sticky that says how to root, restore to stock, ect.

Colnart

Dec 10, 2013
hm i think if you have SuperSu installed just go to setting and uncheck "enable superuser" it will let you open isis app. You will have to re-enable it after using isis. Does the promotion only apply for new sign up ?, i made a serve account 4 months ago and i'm not getting any money

akong702

Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
hm i think if you have SuperSu installed just go to setting and uncheck "enable superuser" it will let you open isis app. You will have to re-enable it after using isis. Does the promotion only apply for new sign up ?, i made a serve account 4 months ago and i'm not getting any money

Doesn't work. I had to use the full unroot method with superSU, Signing up with ISI now, hope to get some free money lol. The serve card is actually sweet since I already have an Amex BCE :D and I LOVE my AMEX!

AndroidUser00110001

Aug 16, 2011
NYC
Hopefully Google sues AT&T and whoever is involved with this Isis crap for not allowing a competitor on their networks. Much like how Amex had to sue visa/mastercard for not allowing them on their network. Amex walked away with over a billion dollars and was allowed on the Mastercard/Visa network.

Top Liked Posts