Bootloader says relocked

Search This thread

noobdroider

Mar 9, 2014
Okay this is a really stupid question, but I unlocked my bootloader last week and planned on rooting it today. When I enter the bootloader, it says "relocked" instead of "unlocked" the way I remember having it. If I wanted to root, would I have to unlock it again?

Also once I root, do I have to relocked my bootloader? What are the risks if I don't?

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com
Okay this is a really stupid question, but I unlocked my bootloader last week and planned on rooting it today. When I enter the bootloader, it says "relocked" instead of "unlocked" the way I remember having it. If I wanted to root, would I have to unlock it again?

Also once I root, do I have to relocked my bootloader? What are the risks if I don't?

yes, u need to unlock to root...no, no need to relock...the only reason to ever relock would be to run a RUU (if you're s-on)

Reactions: noobdroider

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

yes, u need to unlock to root...no, no need to relock...the only reason to ever relock would be to run a RUU (if you're s-on)