[RECOVERY] TWRP 2.7.1.0 touch recovery [selinux][source built]

Search This thread

bindassdost

Jul 17, 2011
delhi
can somebody help me with his fast internet

im stuck at syncing cyanogenmod/android_prebuilt
as this file is too big arround 2gb itself and my internet lost connection in between

somebody with fast internet can upload this file to some hosting website and i can download it from there using idm
ill let you know required steps if you didnt have it already

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
can somebody help me with his fast internet

im stuck at syncing cyanogenmod/android_prebuilt
as this file is too big arround 2gb itself and my internet lost connection in between

somebody with fast internet can upload this file to some hosting website and i can download it from there using idm
ill let you know required steps if you didnt have it already

Do a repo sync - j1

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

bindassdost

Jul 17, 2011
delhi
Do a repo sync - j1

I'm using the same as i know default repo sync command uses 4 download thread and its impossible to sync cm with 64/4=16kbps speed
I'm using J1 as it uses single thread had already set tcp window size to 1 to prevent hanging but still my net disconnects in between of sync

Anyway thanks

Last edited:

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
I'm using the same as i know default repo sync command uses 4 download thread and its impossible to sync cm with 64/4=16kbps speed
I'm using J1 as it uses single thread had already set tcp window size to 1 to prevent hanging but still my net disconnects in between of sync

Anyway thanks

Single thread doesn't been speed is reduced since your speed it already pretty slow. Single thread means on download at an instant giving you more stability for your dowloands.

MihirGosai

XDA Portal Supporter
Sep 25, 2013
Last edited:

MihirGosai

XDA Portal Supporter
Sep 25, 2013
Bro when we click the middle button it shows updating partition details and after some time the terminal window get closed and we are back where we were and then the details are saved and next time we get the system mounted.

It's not working....It keeps terminal window open. It's not closed and after waiting for 15 minutes I pressed back button. I don't know how it's working for you...

digyvijaykumar123

Nov 21, 2013
Koderma
Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Source link please....

bindassdost

Jul 17, 2011
delhi
No it dosnt
Bth have different are variants

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Bindasdost
How much ua dne wth the syncing

my syncing is almost done but im stuck at syncing cyanogenmod/android_prebuilts package as this one is too big and doesnt resume itself

i request @MasterAwesome or anyone with fast internet > 2mbps to help me
interested person can pm me
beware you may need to upload arround 2gb data to some hosting site

Reactions: jesuinodsa

roshandes

Nov 7, 2012
mumbai
so many changes in the past few months.. i messed up with TWRP.. can someone please help..??

i flashed the xperian iris V4.5 with this TWRP and now getting bootloop.. is it issue with the rom.zip file or i made any mistake while flashing..

please help!!!

D

Deleted member 4251708

Can anyone by any chance reupload? can't seem to download off of dev host

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

DOWNLOAD:
    recovery.img

INSTRUCTIONS
    - use Mobile Uncle Tools to flash recovery

Porting
    I have built this recovery from source with lots of efforts and slow internet If you port it to any other device, please leave a link to this thread with credits
    The recovery boots and it has been work flawlessly without any bugs in my test.
    rest you can report

now try porting with my new 4.4beta kernel here
    first try with stock modules+m4u.ko from zip
    then try my modules
    happy porting
    Enjoy!
    changlogs and features can be read at

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2

if adb not detecting in twrp recovery use following drivers
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16893823/Android/ADB/UniversalAdbDriverSetup6.msi

Screenshots in attachment
    bro now the recovery is perfect....!!! And suitable for daily use
    but i found a new bug
    usb is not getting mount in pc
    otherwise now it is bugless...

I'm currently synching cm11 sources
    It will take arround a month Atleast on my slow internet

Will solve this bug there after
    to sync cm11 source do you need to keep your pc on for the whole time or the cm11 source can be synced in parts?

no i dont keep my pc always
    i do sync sources 7hr per day and its 1.6gb done
    im using this command
    Code:
    repo sync -j1 -f --no-clone-bundle
    this command checks previous sync and then resume it download so yes it can be done in parts

You have to keep the pc on for the whole time. And no, cannot be synced in parts. Well cm11 source is very big, above 25 gb. If it's taking a month for him to download that much data, then bindassdost's net should be really slow, the reason why he had not done rom compiling yet.
    you are right buddy my net plan is 512kbps ( 64KB/s download ) and i cant afford to upgrade my net plan
    and this is the only reason i'm not yet a part of cm11
    GREAT WORK BRO...!!!
    THE RECOVERY IS WORKING FLALESS WITHOUT ANY LAG BUT I FOUND ONE BUG THAT INTERNAL SDCARD IS NOT MOUNTING
    ALLOVER BEST RECOVERY :good:

@bindassdost

Thanks for building the recovery but as mentioned by other there are some problem
    1. cannot mounting emmc in the recovery, cant use internal memory to flash file or restoration function.
    2. there may be some problem with restore function, as i cant see me backup. (Backup created by TWRP 2.6)
    3. unable to get logcat from recovery.
    "/sbin/sh: exec: line 1: logcat: not found"

ones again thanks for your hard work and request you to please address these issued to make it bugless.

this is my first attempt at compiling recovery
    will try to solve out these bugs in next release