[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

Hope to see 88.1 Magisk variants soon
One version is out (sdk24 unofficial) though it's somewhere here on xda

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

If you can't find it on the second post, then it hasn't been released yet. Keep on tune to it. :)

Sent from my OnePlus5 using XDA Labs
Cough cough https://mega.nz/#!wH4mkCTZ!_QQa7psyuQAwVba3Nn127en9InGW_a3I-tHXeo8xO54

It's made so regular installer shall detect it too

Last edited:

jooniloh

Xposed is running. Got all my fav mods. Only thing I get annoying vibration when I press the power button. I have an s8 with renovate ice 2.0

We may have a similar issue:

I have a note 8 and I'm experiencing a weird issue with vibrations as well. I've extensively tested the behavior and this is what I've noticed: It almost feels like there is a "vibration queue" that builds up over time whenever it vibrates from other things (like some "extra" vibration gets saved). Then when I press or hold any of the hardware buttons, that queue empties itself (only as long as the button is pressed), until the queue is empty. Does that make sense? Like it builds up (for example) 10 seconds of vibrating, and no matter what I do, if I press a hardware button, it vibrates, and keeps vibrating every time I press it, until its 10 seconds have played out.

The thing that breaks is pattern is that if spam my hardware keys (move the volume up and down repeatedly for instance) it starts to vibrate again as if its built up a queue. Then it'll do like I said above and keep vibrating whenever I press the keys until the queue runs out and it stops again.

Anyone else see this happening?

For me the volume keys also trigger it though not as consistently as the power key. Also I don't remember ever testing the bixby key. I can say for certain that I have narrowed it down to xposed though. I've only installed xposed through magisk so I'm not sure if the normal version has this issue as well.

fjsferreira

Nov 16, 2009
Ponta Delgada
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Magisk v88, even with no modules, screws up some apps. For example, breaks videoder settings menu and downloads. It also breaks tapatalk pro settings menu (it freezes the app).

With normal system xposed, it works fine so it must be this module.

Reactions: NTWarrior
L

LastStandingDroid

Magisk v88, even with no modules, screws up some apps. For example, breaks videoder settings menu and downloads. It also breaks tapatalk pro settings menu (it freezes the app).

With normal system xposed, it works fine so it must be this module.
Try clear app data of the app

Veid71

Apr 1, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey I have a Google pixel XL and I continuously get this error when I try to install v88 from the magisk manager app im also on nougat so I'm not sure what the issue is any help is greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171012-121412.jpg
    Screenshot_20171012-121412.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 732
  • Screenshot_20171012-121404.jpg
    Screenshot_20171012-121404.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 732

baltlevel

Oct 17, 2015
Hello, tell, this module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" allows you to use both xposed and magisk to pay without restarting the phone?LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus 5

Last edited:

DodoGTA

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2015
Hello, tell, this module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" allows you to use both xposed and magisk to pay without restarting the phone?LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus 5
No

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Please please please add 88.1
Please please please no ETA :p

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Dont work on stock samsung s8+ yet ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk
Based on other users' reports, I can say that it doesn't work with your configuration (But most users had great success with certain custom ROMs/kernels)

Last edited:

koko115

Jul 1, 2012
For me it starts working when using normal stock xposed. But I'm sure it's the magisk module, one Viper4android one available on xda did the same and with the same apps.

Sent from my OnePlus 5
I have this some when i delate youtube from /system/app and activate yitube module.
On 14.0 i have this problem but on 14.2 no.

yash1229

Jun 4, 2011
Mumbai
I have a Nexus 6P running 6.0.1 with Xposed & SuperSU.
Can anyone guide me on how do I go about upgrading to Xposed for Nougat with Magisk without losing my data?
Kind of a noob here!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Prerequisite
    Magisk is required to be installed on your device!

Support Devices
    All Magisk compatible devices

Downloads
    My Xposed zip is universal across all architectures and Android versions.
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397956629

Install Guide
    • Install the XposedInstaller in the attachments
    • Follow the instructions in the Magisk release thread to install Magisk on to your device
    • Install Xposed within Magisk Manager's Download Section, or download the zip and flash in custom recovery
    • For uninstallation, remove the Xposed Magisk Module within Magisk Manager

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!!

Credits
    @rovo89 for creating Xposed

Source
    All binaries are downloaded and repacked from either places:
    Official build from rovo89
    I did not recompile/change anything how Xposed works, the behavior should be 100% identical to original sources, if you experience any Xposed issues, please directly report to the original threads.
    Changelog

• v87.0
      - Include fix from rovo89 to prevent bootloops in the latest security patch
      - Android 5.1 (SDK 22) was broken after one Magisk upgrade, it's now Magisk version independent
    • v86.6 (Downloaded 126324 times)
      - Update to support the new repo system of Magisk
      - Fixed incompatibility of suhide
    • v86.5 (Downloaded 174328 times)
      - Update for the new API of Magisk v4
      - NOTE: In order to update to Magisk v4, you are required to uninstall Magisk completely before upgrading. Please look at the main Magisk thread for more info
    • v86.4 (Downloaded 16246 times)
      - Revert the disable to not mount method for Android Pay
      - Fixed alt version script typo
    • v86.3
      - Use Magisk as dependancy
      - Support all the way back to Android 5.0
      - Android Pay :)
    • v86.2 (Downloaded 30608 times)
      - Script updates, more info here
    • v86.1 (Downloaded 10185 times)
      - Minor fixes, release notes here
    • v86.0
      - Massive update, see release notes here
    • v85.7 (Downloaded 15774 times)
      - Hot fix for some devices which breaks proper init commands
    • v85.6
      - Add SELinux label when executing script, should fix the few devices that aren't working
      - Massively improve the script to handle /cache to /data migration (the rare case when /data isn't available in TWRP)
      - Add Pixel C support (not-tested)
      - Combine all architecture into an All-In-One flash zip, users will only need to be aware of their own Android version
    • v85.5
      - Combine image mount and bind mount into one single script, should be more reliable and cleaner, hopefully it will fix ALL previous issues ;)
      - Add more logs to boot for debugging
      - Add SDK 22 support (un-tested!!)
    • v85.4
      - The mounting method should now support all devices :)
      - The installer will now merge Xposed Image if possible, so feel free to place your own files under /xposed
    • v85.3
      - Improved compatibility for some recoveries with incorrect libraries
      - Changed the method to mount xposed.img, hopefully will fix issues on some devices
    • v85.2
      - Separate Systemless Xposed from SuperSU. It now uses it's own image in data (/data/xposed.img)
      - Won't effect SuperSU anymore. Both are now working independently
      - Massively updated flash script, should be more reliable (e.g. Prefer sukernel in su.img over bundled binary)
      - (Derived from Wanam's update) Add Huawei theming engine support (details); Ensure the recompilation on Huawei EMUI Roms (details).
    • v85.1
      - Fixed flash script not installing files issue
    • v85.0
      - Initial release
    Updates!
    I slightly updated the scripts to work with the changes in Magisk v16.4.
    As you know currently I have very limited free time, I can't test everything before I went back to the military camp, that's why the latest Magisk releases are always dubbed "beta", and fixes will always take a week before I can finally touch my computer.
    Hope you can understand :)
    Systemless Xposed Update!!
    Here comes the long awaited Oreo Xposed thanks to rovo89. I'm glad to see Xposed running on my Pixel XL on the latest version of Android :)
    All previous versions are also updated to use the newer templates for better support on Magisk v15+.

BTW, the fact that the source code for v90 are not out yet I can still release systemless versions again proven that I do not recompile the binaries, all binaries are repackaged from the original sources.
    So if you face any issues, do not complain here :)
    Update!
    Update Oreo builds with official v90-beta3. Hey this time I'm super fast :)