No sensors on stock

Search This thread

goodguy25

Jan 10, 2011
I recently updated my D802 to the 3 branded KK stock Rom, then I rooted it, put a custom recovery on it, and then made a nandroid backup/EFS backup. Now I tried an AOSP (Pacman) Rom to find rotation didn't work so I flashed the reconfigured KK modem so I could fix that. Now I realized that I wanted stock again, so I restored my Nandroid/EFS backup only to find that rotation doesn't work? What did I do wrong/miss out? Do I need to flash the KDZ again?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

LenAsh

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2011
Midlands, UK
I recently updated my D802 to the 3 branded KK stock Rom, then I rooted it, put a custom recovery on it, and then made a nandroid backup/EFS backup. Now I tried an AOSP (Pacman) Rom to find rotation didn't work so I flashed the reconfigured KK modem so I could fix that. Now I realized that I wanted stock again, so I restored my Nandroid/EFS backup only to find that rotation doesn't work? What did I do wrong/miss out? Do I need to flash the KDZ again?

You need to get to a known base state, so a FULL WIPE and kdz flash sounds like a plan.

Reactions: goodguy25

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need to get to a known base state, so a FULL WIPE and kdz flash sounds like a plan.