Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Green.png

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
yeah...I'm finding wallpapers for the phone are very different from sigs and such....using too many effects can degrade the experience on the handset. I'm used to using fractals and c4D's with alot of brushes....that's almost too much for this medium.

I am trying to cut back and just go simple....I wouldn't mind some ideas from you guys if you have some.

I don't want to just take a wall and crop it and paste text to it....I like to make it my own....but I also want it to look good on the hand set...

Here's the Joker :p

Joker.png

Reactions: bryman27

sailzfast

Mar 10, 2011
Hey these are pretty cool. Nice work. They're showing up really big when I save image and apply as wall paper. Is there some trick to shrink these down to fit in the screen?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Hey these are pretty cool. Nice work. They're showing up really big when I save image and apply as wall paper. Is there some trick to shrink these down to fit in the screen?

These are all 960x800 and should fit your cappy....I would download them to your computer and email them to your phone if they are not saving correctly....not sure what the problem is that you're having. :confused:

sailzfast

Mar 10, 2011
These are all 960x800 and should fit your cappy....I would download them to your computer and email them to your phone if they are not saving correctly....not sure what the problem is that you're having. :confused:

I'm saving the images from this thread, then trying to set as wallpaper. They're huge. I'll try the email thing. Thanks

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
I'm saving the images from this thread, then trying to set as wallpaper. They're huge. I'll try the email thing. Thanks

yeah, dunno what the deal is? If you right click on the image from a computer and copy the url and paste into a new tab, you will see on the tab the image size 960x800 (at least in Chrome it does). I don't usually save images from my Cappy....I just email them as I find something I like on my puter. :cool:

ThreeofNine

Jan 31, 2011
Maryland

Or you can download the pictures to your computer, connect your captivate via usb or bluetooth and transfer the pics to your ext sd card. Then in the gallery, open a pic and set it as the wallpaper.

BTW, try this picture for a wallpaper:
hideaway_nielsen_big.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortem Tuam

Top Liked Posts