Busybox for HTC 820

Search This thread

QkiZMR

Mar 21, 2011
Warsaw
Moto G5S Plus
Moto Z3 Play
Now in marshmallow after rooting you can use Busybox from Play Store. SuperSU in version 2.65 is enabling file system overlay and you can modify /system/xbin dir.

Wysłano z Tapatalk / Sent with Tapatalk

tomal

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2006
Dhaka
Now in marshmallow after rooting you can use Busybox from Play Store. SuperSU in version 2.65 is enabling file system overlay and you can modify /system/xbin dir.

Wysłano z Tapatalk / Sent with Tapatalk
Latest SuperSU uses system-less root and I don't think you can write to /system/xbin from MM (in 820).

Install busybox from recovery...

QkiZMR

Mar 21, 2011
Warsaw
Moto G5S Plus
Moto Z3 Play
Read what I wrote earlier. SuperSU creates layer on /system/xbin path. You can write files in this path but changes really is saved in /su/xbin_bind. System path /system/xbin is not really modified. Read >> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=64161125
chainfire said:
A poor man's overlay is used on /system/xbin. We are creating a copy of /system/xbin in /su/xbin_bind, adding a symlink to /su/bin/su there, then mounting the entire thing on top of the original /system/xbin. This is likely to fix some compatibility issues with some apps, without actually modifying /system

tomal

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2006
Dhaka
... SuperSU creates layer on /system/xbin path. You can write files in this path but changes really is saved in /su/xbin_bind ....
My friend, I suppose there is a misinterpretation of chainfire's concept. The idea is, transparently placing files in /system BUT without modifying the actual partition. Pls take a look once again...
"We are creating a copy of /system/xbin in /su/xbin_bind, adding a symlink to /su/bin/su there, then mounting the entire thing on top of the original /system/xbin"

jahangirbsmrau

Feb 4, 2017
Gazipur
Xposed for HTC 820pi

Here everyone working Busybox for HTC 820

Download it and Flash it through Custom Recovery. (TWRP or CWM)

Credit Goes to bionic@xda

Hello dear, I am a HTC 820pi user running in Android 4.4.2. I have rooted my phone but couldn't install any custom recovery. Is it possible to install xposed framework in my rooted phone? Mind it, no custom recovery is installed in my phone!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here everyone working Busybox for HTC 820

Download it and Flash it through Custom Recovery. (TWRP or CWM)

Credit Goes to bionic@xda