[leak][firmware]N7000ZSLM5

Search This thread

hellborne

Mar 21, 2012
Patrai
I've just seen this thread, is there a way to flash this rom without using a PC?...thank you.

Also...instructions would be helpful.

You can flash it with mobile Odin..search here in xda for instructions in mobile Odin thread....or else try a lm5 in flashable zip..search for Burtrom..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Metnem

Jul 4, 2011
Zagreb
Guys I am on this stock rom with stock kernel since first day and not a single boot loop.

Maybe it is Philz kernel or any other kernels you use that causes boot loop.

Man pls read before u say that Philz kernel might cause bootloop and stock is ok. Philz kernel is STOCK kernel just with far better recovery.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Barracuda77777

swagie

Dec 9, 2007
Venray
Love the idea of people doing there best to please the comunity.

Performance wise this rom is ok. Battery wise a bit disapointing.

After using this rom for 2 days i can say the folowing:

For me personaly I can say nothing flys like a good rocket.
So back to rr4.

Thanks for your rom anyway. Nice to see sammy going the right way.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Z

zylor

Only a short info here: I just added German as language to my deodexed ZSLM5. So it is possible to add more languages than to have only Chinese or Korean besides English.

Awesome.. Just waiting for multi csc :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Ztrindberg

May 9, 2011
Sv: [leak][firmware]N7000ZSLM5

Only a short info here: I just added German as language to my deodexed ZSLM5. So it is possible to add more languages than to have only Chinese or Korean besides English.

Hello can you please make a tutorial as with the good one you made with make a rom? I would be very happy.

Skickat från min GT-N7000

vannino71

May 26, 2012
R: [leak][firmware]N7000ZSLM5

Hi mate where the download link ...or you still at work on ?

---------- Post added 17th February 2013 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th February 2013 at 11:41 PM ----------

Nevermind ..found it ;)

bongski55

Jan 14, 2011
after about a week of use this is what I noticed :
1. After charging to 100% the notice still shows "charging 100%" .
2. Playing videos heats up the phone, upper half of the note.

Just to counter check I went back to RR v12(ics) . Full charging to 100% shows "charged". Playing videos does not heat up the phone on ics.

noteandfound

Nov 11, 2012
munoz
after about a week of use this is what I noticed :
1. After charging to 100% the notice still shows "charging 100%" .
2. Playing videos heats up the phone, upper half of the note.

Just to counter check I went back to RR v12(ics) . Full charging to 100% shows "charged". Playing videos does not heat up the phone on ics.

charge it a little bit more. It goes to 100% and charge a little more to get 100% Charged.. It showed to me with a separate battery Icon on the left plus a notification on notification pull down.. :thumbup:

Recognized Distributor™

elhazguy

Dec 24, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
After a week of daily use, I can say I have absolutely zero problem with this rom. No fc's, no gallery problems, no s-pen freezing, all is fine by now.

Btw, I did an undervolting process that seems to give the battery some extra life (and it was already good).

Nothing to complain about, only goods. :)

stumbleine

Aug 30, 2006
After a week of daily use, I can say I have absolutely zero problem with this rom. No fc's, no gallery problems, no s-pen freezing, all is fine by now.

Btw, I did an undervolting process that seems to give the battery some extra life (and it was already good).

Nothing to complain about, only goods. :)

Interesting...

Could you give us some info regarding the undervolting thing?
I've searched several times how to change frequencies and voltages with philz kernel without luck.

Greetings.

Last edited:

corsicanu

Recognized Developer
Tried with xxlsc SecSettings.apk to fix missing strings and without luck.. The strings appear but when you select them (eg. Notification panel) app crashes.. Tried to replace resources (smali) and xml from lockscreen and display settings and didn`t work... Settings app works but missing strings still missing... I`m beginning to think SecSettings is innocent :). Any idea?

Jan 22, 2013
One of the lucky ones, I suppose.

I flashed the new leak from the last German official release of ICS. No problems whatsoever except for the Airview. I even Made a mistake and only flashed the PDA first and then flashed Modem and CSC later. I didn't wipe, or do anything else... Just flashed from PC Odin.

It's all good so far, fast as before, Battery is less random (because of an errant program or something) but goes for 8 hours (even with a 3rd party live wallpaper) and not much else turned off. This is totally acceptable these days.

good luck everyone

Last edited:

alvinhaw

Oct 19, 2012
Tried with xxlsc SecSettings.apk to fix missing strings and without luck.. The strings appear but when you select them (eg. Notification panel) app crashes.. Tried to replace resources (smali) and xml from lockscreen and display settings and didn`t work... Settings app works but missing strings still missing... I`m beginning to think SecSettings is innocent :). Any idea?
how about changimg the systemui.apk as well ?
n after replacing SecSetting.apk n systemui.apk do u do a full wipe n reboot ?
or maybe xxlsc doesn't tally wif zclm5 system.

gurnishdhillon

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto
Be carefull with flashing leaks. I had bootloops with lsc and it ended on changing mainboard in my sammy. Luckily i have warranty but two weeks without my note :(.

Heya ,,My note too has gone for repairs after using this ROM for 2 days ,,, My battery was behaving strangly showing charging and then discharging so I had to finally take it in for repair... Not sure how they will react once they see a leaked ROM on my phone since I am still under warranty ....They said that it looks like the power board or something is messed up ....

Has anyone else experienced this?

Top Liked Posts