HTC Universal SIM Unlock

Search This thread

Weeman

May 24, 2006
Varde
well,

Call me old fahioned, but I was raised not to pay for something I haven't received yet. Of course ill donate, but I won't donate much until I see the program ready :) I appreciate the work Buzz and his guys are doing, they should be praised through the entire net. You guys are the best!

surinamer123

Nov 15, 2005
again the slogan:

GO BUZZ GO BUZZ GO BUZZ!!!!

poeh have said that i will wait and keep the thumbs up again ;)

Ok GO BUZZ GO BUZZ!!!!!

dinos

Apr 29, 2006
quotes while we are waiting...

“Hard word without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy.”

"Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway."

dmjass

Mar 25, 2004
Re: well,

Weeman said:
Call me old fahioned, but I was raised not to pay for something I haven't received yet. Of course ill donate, but I won't donate much until I see the program ready :) I appreciate the work Buzz and his guys are doing, they should be praised through the entire net. You guys are the best!

Actually, if you donate then it does not mean then you buy anything..... Donation is donation.....

monakh

Jul 7, 2005
Lahore | Manama | Washington
Re: well,

Weeman said:

If you donate because you want to see something in exchange then it is not much of a donation, is it? Hey, this isn't the Fortune 500 and you aren't the Securities and Exchange Commission.

I neither own a Universal nor do I own any Windows Mobile 5 devices. I have still donated to both XDA-Dev and Buzz because I believe in their work and their sites have increased my knowledge of embedded devices and their OS greatly. You need only to look at Buzz, machinagod, mamaich, even LtC Ivan's work over here and at the Blue Angel forum to see how much personal time they have contributed for the overall benefit of the community.

In the end, that's all that matters. Questioning the delivery of something announced is tantamount to accountability, and the work done here is for the benefit of all and free of charge. To me, it's not even a question to raise. If anything it's an insult all those who contribute productively to this and other sites that provide similar benefit.

monakh

Jul 7, 2005
Lahore | Manama | Washington
Re: quotes while we are waiting...

dinos said:
“Hard word without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy.”

"Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway."

OK, I will give it a shot:

Men make passes
At women who wear glasses.

Hey! Don't shoot me, I read it when I was a kid!

dmjass said:
Weeman said:

Actually, if you donate then it does not mean then you buy anything..... Donation is donation.....

Here, here--you literally took the words out of my mouth (see above).

MobileMagic

Apr 6, 2006
Re: [rumour control]

vijay555 said:
It's unfortunate Buzz pre-announced, but he was so overjoyed when the alpha release worked, he couldn't contain himself. You guys try to be a bit calmer then him, m'kay?

V

I am sorry for my outburst this morning, I guess Vijay summed up why I may have got frustrated. I understand what it is like when you are so very close to a release and holding back.

So to confirm the main code is complete but we are waiting for a form or two to pretty up the app and then finito ? 8)

And to do so Buzz needs VS2005 so he is remotely controlling your PC Vijay to use VS2005 to finish the forms and compile ?

scouser_man

Apr 21, 2006
Newbury
Support

Buzz and Mamaich - happy to support you if you need it - I used to work for Microsoft and still have a few relations in there if you need anything Microsoftie - I also have a German Universal that I'm happy for you to borrow if you want to test anything. It is simlocked and doesnt have any data on it so has a clean ROM install on it - I live in the UK so not sure where you live but happy to drop it off if you are anywhere close to me....

I also am an IT professional with 2 kids and a mortgage so I fully appreciate the stresses and strains of balancing these commitments with your passions.....let me know if I can help you with anything - I'm not a programmer any more but know some pretty good guys inside Microsoft.

Cheers

MobileMagic

Apr 6, 2006
I didn't start it......it was him.....he's a Stupiddog ;-) (Is that what you mean by kids ?)

I agree can we keep above board for those young 'uns if anyone else.

So what do you reckon guys, a Buzz Lighting bolt before the weekend ? :lol:

Socke

May 20, 2006
Bremen
Re: [rumour control]

vijay555 said:
ai118: thanks for the support!

This release will happen, but given how long you guys have had to wait, I'd ask you to continue waiting quietly for a little while more... Buzz is currently coding this thing on my pc using remote desktop, with a remote connection to my Universal.

I tried to explain that to my SO :)

Attachments

• crop5.jpg
    crop5.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 296

TryOG

Jan 23, 2006
0xFFFFFFFF
Re: Support

scouser_man said:
Buzz and Mamaich - happy to support you if you need it - I used to work for Microsoft and still have a few relations in there if you need anything Microsoftie

Wow! That could be better than a donation :wink: (of $$$)

surinamer123

Nov 15, 2005
yeah man GO BUZZ

NOW DOWNLOADING.............88%..........100% :D:D:D:D

Buzz going to test it, i be back in a minute damnnn you are the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GO BUZZ GO BUZZ GO BUZZ!!!!!!!

poeh poeh!!! BUZZIE gots the cloe :p!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buzz:

it is my impression that this error 150 is happening only recently to a few people (me among them...) i have downloaded the .rar file from your site. can you imagine that maybe there is something wrong wit the content of the package on your website? as mentioned earlier, i did use the maupgrade noiIDsoftware in the past uccessfully on an mda pro. and now this was the first time on vpa4 since there is no original german vodafone software available to restore to if necessary..so i did not want to fool around with the device...except that i took a shot with the sim unlocker...but that gave me this famous 150 error...

many thanks for the impressive work.

Andy
    AndyME said:
    Buzz:

it is my impression that this error 150 is happening only recently to a few people (me among them...) i have downloaded the .rar file from your site. can you imagine that maybe there is something wrong wit the content of the package on your website? as mentioned earlier, i did use the maupgrade noiIDsoftware in the past uccessfully on an mda pro. and now this was the first time on vpa4 since there is no original german vodafone software available to restore to if necessary..so i did not want to fool around with the device...except that i took a shot with the sim unlocker...but that gave me this famous 150 error...

many thanks for the impressive work.

Andy
    hi Andy,
    as long as you can unpack those archives, everything should be OK with it.

buzz
    Now, now, children, please don't quibble and quarrel amongst each other. Remember Uncle Buzz is here to help you.

I mean really folks! It's clear the unlocker works. We should all be thankful that Buzz & Co. did it. If it's not working for you, then it's your unique circumstances that have caused that and not the fact that the unlocker is not working. Sheesh. Just do the math!

What cracks me up is that now folks want a 'Re-locker'? We spent months agonizing over the creation and progress of Buzz's tool and now we want to be able to re-lock our devices? Don't play with fire if you can't handle the heat man! You should know that anytime you are messing with the bootloader mode you risk voiding your warranty.

You just can't make everyone happy!
    this warning displaying when I try to connect SPV in (bootloader mode) with PC
    Code:
    http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=usb8fg.jpg