I've installed too many recoveries?

Search This thread

exekias

Mar 6, 2009
Wellington
www.f5net.nz
It seems that over the course of my flashing history my phone has retained the files to both TWRP and CWM. So now I'm encountering issues.

TWRP never wants to mount my internal storage and I need TWRP for certain apps and CWM works fine but sometimes that's all I can access even if I install TWRP and sometimes installing a recovery from ODIN or Goo.im causes bootloops.

Ive had a look and it seems like in my /0 directory the files exist for both and now i've done a fresh install of a 4.1 stock rom and the files still exist how can I remove them both and start from scratch?

zygzoo

Jan 5, 2012
Bucharest
It seems that over the course of my flashing history my phone has retained the files to both TWRP and CWM. So now I'm encountering issues.

TWRP never wants to mount my internal storage and I need TWRP for certain apps and CWM works fine but sometimes that's all I can access even if I install TWRP and sometimes installing a recovery from ODIN or Goo.im causes bootloops.

Ive had a look and it seems like in my /0 directory the files exist for both and now i've done a fresh install of a 4.1 stock rom and the files still exist how can I remove them both and start from scratch?

try @dr.ketan multitool and go back to stock recovery to fix this