ICS Full Themes for Zeus 6.1-6.3 & Marvel Releases

Whether you used this subject on the device? And whether left you it?

• Yes

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
Hey the big photo mod does it work on all roms or just V20/Zeus/this theme??

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

ohadz

Dec 25, 2011
Thanks for the theme, I'll give it a try as soon as I get my phone back from repair.

Last edited:

kamyk70

Aug 11, 2008
When I am receiving incoming phone calls sometimes my screen goes with default buttons (screen on) and sometimes (screen off) with some sliders. Is there any way to fix it?

noskojv

Apr 19, 2012
Russia
When I am receiving incoming phone calls sometimes my screen goes with default buttons (screen on) and sometimes (screen off) with some sliders. Is there any way to fix it?
I have installed and nolock WidgetLocker when calling in any form , I get a screen like you on the first image .

ronit003

Nov 2, 2010
This theme is awsme n lukin at the battry backup of zeus its really nyc...one thin i wana reqst/ask is.. can the battry symbol b. Changed to a vertical blue symbol like in the original ics.. if yes thn can u do dat plz...

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

gsal

Feb 7, 2012
Sparta
Great theme my friend. I really like it a lot. The only thing that i would like to see however is the expanded power menu of zeus. But i can live without it. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

noskojv

Apr 19, 2012
Russia
Great theme my friend. I really like it a lot. The only thing that i would like to see however is the expanded power menu of zeus. But i can live without it. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2
Subject refurbished and expanded the menu works.See the first post .

Reactions: gsal

Top Liked Posts