[ROM] CM10-PA-AOKP Mashup [4.1.2]

Search This thread

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
Not force closing. Just opening up (screen goes white as app loads), then closes (disappears) right away. No dialogue box, nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, both Dolphin Browser and the Jetpack that goes with it. Chrome, Browser, etc work fine.

Here's a logcat.
http://db.tt/JMwi4R1R

I will get to this as soon as possible. I'm working right now. Sorry for the inconvenience

letinsh

Jun 14, 2010
I will get to this as soon as possible. I'm working right now. Sorry for the inconvenience

Dude, no worries. I haven't donated so you owe me nothing. If you can fix it, cool (I have no idea what anything in that file means...), if not, I'll reflash tonight and keep trying things. I ain't *****in'. This is a tight ROM as it is. Who knows, maybe I'll develop a love for a different browser :cyclops:

Matt1024

Aug 31, 2012
No complaints of echo. Is it just one person that said that? Or is it with every call?

Thanks for the quick response! I've had a couple of people say something about it but I don't know if it's all the time. I know cm10 had an issue with it a while back. Definitely not a deal breaker. Thanks for all your work!

lynneddington

Jun 8, 2011
Can somebody tell me how to answer the phone, just takes me to the "I'm driving" texts, doesn't matter which way I slide

Sent from my SCH-I535

letinsh

Jun 14, 2010
Anyone have found a solution to know how to answer a phone call

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I guess I'm not very popular, as I haven't had any calls since flashing this bad boy and I had to call myself from my work phone to try this, but I also couldn't figure out how to answer a phone call....It would only let me choose a text response, as previously mentioned.

Matt1024

Aug 31, 2012
Anyone have found a solution to know how to answer a phone call

I had the same problem and messed with the dpi settings until I could finally answer by swiping to the right. You could barely see the answer button. I ended up just using a call screen replacement app. If anyone figures it out I'd like to know. Otherwise a great rom.

psychedelicNerd

Mar 31, 2008
Love it. Just 2 issues

I have been on PA for a while now. I tried this new ROM since it gave the PA features as well and I actually rreally really like it. I just have 2 issues with the ROM which the other users have reported as well:

a) Camera locks up completely after you take a picture
b) Cannot accept an incoming call.

I am trying the Ultimate Call Screen Replacement HD app for call issue and hopefully that should resolve it. But if the above two issues can be fixed, then this would become the ultimate ROM for me. Absolutely loving it so far.

Thanks

Matt1024

Aug 31, 2012
Where did u find the screen call replacement?

I used the ultimate call screen app in the play store. It works well I just turned the sms options off because it messed with the quick response of the messaging app. It lets you answer the phone but it does take away speaker phone and the other options you would normally have during a call.

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
I used the ultimate call screen app in the play store. It works well I just turned the sms options off because it messed with the quick response of the messaging app. It lets you answer the phone but it does take away speaker phone and the other options you would normally have during a call.

What do you have your pa settings set to? I will be fixing the problem hopefully tonight after work

Matt1024

Aug 31, 2012
What do you have your pa settings set to? I will be fixing the problem hopefully tonight after work

I have it set to tablet mode and the other two are on phablet. The dpi settings are 220, 220, 175, and 200. It's like the call answer screen dpi is off and you can only see the top target. The other two are there just off the screen. I ended up changing some of the app dpi settings for phone and contacts and to be honest I can't remember which one fixed it. I'm a stay at home dad and my two year old doesn't let me concentrate very well. Lol

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
I have it set to tablet mode and the other two are on phablet. The dpi settings are 220, 220, 175, and 200. It's like the call answer screen dpi is off and you can only see the top target. The other two are there just off the screen. I ended up changing some of the app dpi settings for phone and contacts and to be honest I can't remember which one fixed it. I'm a stay at home dad and my two year old doesn't let me concentrate very well. Lol

Alright well five me came time because I'm working late today and I'll get right on this ASAP. I hope you are enjoying what you can right now
Edit *
Give me some time
Apparently I can't spell either lol

Last edited:

Matt1024

Aug 31, 2012
Alright well five me came time because I'm working late today and I'll get right on this ASAP. I hope you are enjoying what you can right now
Edit *
Give me some time

It's great so far. Thanks for all of your hard work. There's no need to apologize for anything. You devs deserve the thanks for giving your time to provide us with great roms.

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
It's great so far. Thanks for all of your hard work. There's no need to apologize for anything. You devs deserve the thanks for giving your time to provide us with great roms.

Thank you. Try setting your dpi settings for dialer and phone manually to 340 and come back and lemme know if that works if not I have a possible fix that I'll try after work

Matt1024

Aug 31, 2012
Thank you. Try setting your dpi settings for dialer and phone manually to 340 and come back and lemme know if that works if not I have a possible fix that I'll try after work

The highest setting I have is 320 on the slider and on the pull down it only has 360px. I set the phone but can't find a dialer app. I do have a phone/messaging storage app but it's set the same as the phone. I tried with the contacts too and it's not working.

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
The highest setting I have is 320 on the slider and on the pull down it only has 360px. I set the phone but can't find a dialer app. I do have a phone/messaging storage app but it's set the same as the phone. I tried with the contacts too and it's not working.

Alright well like I said I will be look into it tonight and figure out what's wrong. I'm currently still working unfortunately

Reactions: lynneddington

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is out of date and no longer supported.​

The old OP can still be found by clicking below:
    CM10+PA+AOPK=ParanoidKangDroid V1.40 *STABLE*MOST CUSTOMIZABLE JB 4.1.2 ROM(12.03.12)

This really isn't ParanoidAndroid, AOKP, or CyanogenMod anymore. When you put them all together you have something totally new. With this ROM you can do interesting things like having new rows of toggles and many other things that you'll have to find on your own. However keep in mind that on some occasions different settings can cause conflicts with others considering they're not supposed to be together in the first place, so just be smart about what you do.

This Rom is Stable 4.1.2 & the customization is endless to create the L00K you like!

December 3, 2012 Changelog
    Initial Release

Instructions:

BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! Please, back up your current rom!
    CWM: Install Rom: Download Here
    Do a full wipe!
    CWM: Install Zip: Gapps 11/28 will give you FC!!! please flash 10/11 (11/28 Confirmed NOT working) 4.2 GAPPS WORK! DOWNLOAD 4.2 GAPPS HERE
    CWM: Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    CWM: Advanced/Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Reboot and edit your Apps Dpi & Layout under Settings/Paranoid Settings
    If you want to explore the various phone modes, tap "Configuration," chose an option, wait for it to finish, then do a manual reboot

4.2 GAPPS From Nex 4
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1966302

ParanoidAndroid's webpage: http://www.paranoid-rom.com/
    AOKP's webpage: aokp.co/
    Themes and other goodies you can find here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1646034
    Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen

Developers for PARANOIDANDROID
    CM TEAM
    ROMCRAZGUY for making this possible!
    If i forgot you please let me know!

PARANOID TABLET MODE WORKS 100%

If you have an issue and you want to call my attention, here's what you do:
    1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    2. Search this thread, Cyanogenmod's, ParanoidAndroid's, and AOKP's as well for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

Edit: Now that the OP is mine, I removed the red because it was annoying the **** out of me.
    I'll update this once my winter break starts if anyone still wishes for it to be maintained.
    I may have a possible fix for the phone issue. I will test when I get off of work! Bare with me because it's the first thing I worked on I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to use. Thank you for your cooperation!

Edit *
    Give me some time
    Wow, neat! I know there are other roms like Pacman and King Kang that are mashups of PA, CM, and AOKP, does this ROM have something different? Nothin' like a new rom in the forums! Thanks!