[BeatsAudio][xLOUD][MOD] BeatsAudio + xLOUD [Flashable zip][No Conflict with DSP]

Search This thread

storm11

Apr 3, 2011
Bangalore
I didn't just flick it. You cannot find beats audio and xLOUD which do not conflict with DSP. I have made the script on my own.

But in the last few pages of rockodev's thread someone already posted one which does not conflict with dsp around two weeks back , I'm sorry to say , but you just steal hard work and try to take credit !!!

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: viv_jen
D

dhruv.always

Can you give me the link to the post? I can't find it
EDIT: Ok, I found it, but it contains only Beats Audio, not xLOUD :)

Last edited:

Lycan

Oct 10, 2011
Mumbai
I have a great idea.
Create a single thread, and out there you can add what mods, zips, 'bugfixes' you can or want which you have 'modded'.
Rest assured you won;t get a ton of thanks as you have been getting by multiposting and spamming, however you WILL earn the respect of the other users, trust me.

D

dhruv.always

I have a great idea.
Create a single thread, and out there you can add what mods, zips, 'bugfixes' you can or want which you have 'modded'.
Rest assured you won;t get a ton of thanks as you have been getting by multiposting and spamming, however you WILL earn the respect of the other users, trust me.
I too have a great idea.
Go to optimus one off-topic thread and yell out any OT you want...
May I link the thread to you?

miuiandroidfan

Apr 16, 2012
what about cm9? plz answer

Pretty sure it's for GB only as the original post by Rock said it's for GB only. But hey, no harm in YOU being the first person to test it now is there? Seeing as to how many people are interested in whether it works for cm9.

Just a side note, if you do test it, I'm 99% sure it'll mess your sound up as it's meant for GB. But hey, who knows.

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
Can someone please upload this here, its small enough to be an attachement, mediafire is not very reliable, at least here we can resume downloads.

Tio Paladino

Aug 24, 2011
Natal
Testing...

I will test with Cyanogen RC1 and tell if it worked well, I'll use PoweAmp pro.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I will test with Cyanogen RC1 and tell if it worked well, I'll use PoweAmp pro.

Fortunately, to my surprise and joy, it worked perfectly.
I installed as follows:
1) I formatted the SD card and did a hard reset;
2) I installed RC1 Cyanogem GAPPS-gb-20110828-signed signed_BeatsAudio xLOUD;
3) rebooted the system;
4) I installed pro PowerAmp; 5) The PowerAMp not work, ****!
Point Positive: works with RC1 Cyanogem and Music.
Minus point: Does not work with PowerAmp! and we loose DSP manager.
Even without the PowerAmp the sound quality has improved greatly, and is noticeable in the bass and treble. If you Goggle for Music is enough, use it! It's worth!
Final Thoughts: If you are not a DJ who knows exactly how to create an equalizer optimized for your headset and style of music you are listening to use the "BeatsAudio xLOUD" because despite losing interesting management tools and the best music player the market gain in sound quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhikm001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You just flicked this, please give credit and link to OP

I have a great idea.
    Can we block ppl on xda like we do on Facebook ? Just asking , some ppl are really annoying me

poweramp / playerpro aren't working with this version, 0317 is bugged a lot.
    back on 0314
    I didn't just flick it. You cannot find beats audio and xLOUD which do not conflict with DSP. I have made the script on my own.

But in the last few pages of rockodev's thread someone already posted one which does not conflict with dsp around two weeks back , I'm sorry to say , but you just steal hard work and try to take credit !!!