[Q] microSDHC

Search This thread

Qqqxxxzzz

Mar 1, 2012
Some sd-cards are sd 3.0 and I don't know are they compatible.

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2

NeostarNeko

Aug 22, 2010
London
Well I've got a 32GB SanDisk Mobile Ultra in mine, it works great and it's fast at loading apps

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium

rockofclay

Apr 11, 2011
So I've bought a 64gb SDXC card and filled it full of music. Tried it in the phone, and it was stuck on "Checking for errors". I then plugged it back into my computer, deleted the partition and plugged it straight back into the phone. No dice, same problem.

This is on stock 2.2.1, I will try on Aurora ICS and report back. So far it does not look good.

Qqqxxxzzz

Mar 1, 2012
So I've bought a 64gb SDXC card and filled it full of music. Tried it in the phone, and it was stuck on "Checking for errors". I then plugged it back into my computer, deleted the partition and plugged it straight back into the phone. No dice, same problem.

This is on stock 2.2.1, I will try on Aurora ICS and report back. So far it does not look good.

I think u8800 is incompatible with sdxc .

Repeal

Oct 2, 2011
İstanbul
SDXC is very different than SDHC. There isn't any XC phone yet. Please use SDHC cards and please format it with your phone. You phone knows what is best because it's a smartphone which made by dumb company :D

Loureiro

Aug 6, 2011
Alentejo
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

And it does only support 32GB maximum I guess

bdefour

Oct 14, 2011
Last edited:

rockofclay

Apr 11, 2011
So I've tried Aurora ICS, and it partially works. It only mounts if the phone is booted without usb connected and will not remount if it is unmounted. I can play video off the card, and the storage is correctly reported.

Try it with gingerbread first as it updates some stuff in the hardware

No dice. Gingerbread does not work.

The hardware shouldn't be. The desire z uses the same SOC and it supports it.

SDXC is very different than SDHC. There isn't any XC phone yet. Please use SDHC cards and please format it with your phone. You phone knows what is best because it's a smartphone which made by dumb company :D

There are a number of sdxc phones available.

Reactions: VuDuCuRSe

bdefour

Oct 14, 2011
So I've tried Aurora ICS, and it partially works. It only mounts if the phone is booted without usb connected and will not remount if it is unmounted. I can play video off the card, and the storage is correctly reported.

How did you format your card, FAT32 or NTFS ?

I did read on another forum that some persons had problems with mounting on there android device ( there cards were formatted FAT32 ) but after formating to NTFS it solved.

Else other people report that there SDXC works well on FAT32 , maybe you can try changing of what your current using and report what's your result?

Reactions: KillMonday

VuDuCuRSe

Dec 11, 2010

Wow that's great news!

Let's hope dzo or Blefish reads this and maybe there's something they can do to improve the SDXC support :]

KillMonday

Jun 23, 2012
answer

I did read on another forum that some persons had problems with mounting on there android device ( there cards were formatted FAT32 ) but after formating to NTFS it solved.

Else other people report that there SDXC works well on FAT32 , maybe you can try changing of what your current using and report what's your result?

Only Fat32!!

Reactions: bdefour

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try it with gingerbread first as it updates some stuff in the hardware

No dice. Gingerbread does not work.

The hardware shouldn't be. The desire z uses the same SOC and it supports it.

There are a number of sdxc phones available.

answer

Only Fat32!!