luuranko3

Jul 2, 2012
Re: JELLYBAM 6.3.0 For HTC One X is available and works

But does wifi work?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

TToivanen

May 16, 2012
Re: JELLYBAM 6.3.0 For HTC One X is available and works

Is it visible on logcat? I could take a look.

cometangel

Oct 19, 2009
Is it visible on logcat? I could take a look.

no, logcat isnt even reacting, although i got it to enable wifi with some of the icj libs as a filler for some missing ones, i never got it to find networks in vincinity, it only recognized my wifi by using the WPS button on both the phone and the router... ADB doesnt work and you cant even mount usb storage without a lot o work to be done (trust me i went through the proccess), and the 3g network drops out at any given time to only be recovered by a reboot... oh and did i mention that with both the wps wifi setup and the 3g, the internet still doesnt work, even with a valid ip fetched from the wifi it acts like every single www has been shut down. dont bother tbh mate, we will just have to see if igio cares enough to fix it, as the one x problem has gone unrecognized until now... i hope it does since im patiently waiting for any rom that has PA3.0 in it, cant even express my need for a aokp/cm/pa3.0...

luuranko3

Jul 2, 2012
Re: JELLYBAM 6.3.0 For HTC One X is available and works a new patch

Any news

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The awesome all in one jellybam rom is available for the htc one x

Rom features

1-all in one rom CM10.1+Paranoid 3.0+AOKP
    2-android 4.2.2
    3- 3.1.1 kernel
    4-Xposed framework and dpi in settings
    5-GAPPS included

issues

CM10.1&AOKP known issues

Installation

1-dowmload the rom and Patch by ElMaghraby1995.zip you don't have to download the patch if you are installing 6.4.0
    3-copy the rom and Pacth by ELmaghraby1995 to sdcard don't have to copy the patch if you are installing 6.4.0
    4-wipe data
    5-install the rom

screenshots

here and they are also attached

Next version changlog

ROMControl: Corrected NavBar enable note* Authored by iGio90
    Camera: HDR: only show slide animation after final shot* Authoreb by jt1134
    Contacts: Fix call grouping* Authoreb by maniac103
    Contacts: Improve T9 name normalization code* Authoreb by maniac103
    Settings: Fix safe headset fcs on enable/disable* Authored by iGio90
    ROMControl: fixed strings typo* Authored by iGio90
    Paranoid Vendor: re-enabled navbar to prevent systemui fc loop* Authored by iGio90
    JellyBam Vendor: Tracking 6.3.0* Authored by iGio90
    Framework: Port: Option to disable fullscreen keyboard from Root-Box (Credits Bajee11) (1/2)* Authored by iGio90
    Settings: Port: Option to disable fullscreen keyboard from Root-Box (Credits Bajee11) (2/2)* Authored by iGio90
    Settings: JellyBam Settings: Disable Low Battery Warning (1/2)* Authored by iGio90
    Framework: Disable Low Battery Warning (2/2)* Authored by iGio90
    JellyBam Vendor: Build AOKP PerformanceControl from sources* Authored by iGio90
    Android Build: PerformanceControl removed from prebuilt. We will build from sources* Authored by iGio90
    Settings: Temp hack: should fixmissing Tethering preferences* Authored by iGio90
    Framework: PIE: animation revamped (back to the first draft), style changes* Authored by drcmda
    Framework: Remove duplicate if statement* Authored by iGio90
    Camera: Util: Disable software HDR if the camera HAL actually supports it* Authored by rmcc
    Contacts: Add missing space* Authored by therbom

Official Site

Download from Goo
    Did anyone manage to boot with HBOOT 1.36?

no I think this problem is with older hboot the same problem with cm10 and aosp roms after hboot update I am searching for mdeejay's boot img which can boot
    I tried AOSP 4.2.2 Kernel, CM 10.1 (4.2.2) Kernel, Repacked the Default Kernel with XM's 3.1 based Kernel, Flashed mdeejay's older kernel .. Still no luck.

and I tried mdeejay's boot img and ncx repacked with no luck I think we are going to wait for an update
    what zip and how did you manage to boot

I dropped libwpa_cliënt in system/lib of JellyBam because it is missing, Then i flashed the kernel that came with JellyBam zip
    how can i drop the file,in twrp with file manager i dont see any /system/lib folder?

Dont know with twrp, i dropped it in the ROM zip on my pc and then flashed the ROM...