What is best LG 4x KitKat ROM that have (bestBattery+Volume Wake + Notification LED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hesami

Jul 28, 2013
hi, i am now on stock based Zaibian ROM and want to install kitkat
there is many kitkat roms in XDA for 4x
i need help to choose best in battery life (i had vanir rom some old days and not good battery at all and changed to stock based)
3D games and overclocking cpu and gpu.... is not important for me. it drains battery
i need volume wake and notification LED for missed events too
can anyone help me to choose?

XxXDarknessXxX

Jan 3, 2011
Well, you should wait at least 1 more month before flashing kitkat roms, because they are not stable/bugfree yet.
If you want to play with kernels and such flash 1 rom per week and test what is best for you.
Personally i recommend staying on stock, just wait for Zaiben Stable(RC 8 ).

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hesami

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
hi, i am now on stock based Zaibian ROM and want to install kitkat
there is many kitkat roms in XDA for 4x
i need help to choose best in battery life (i had vanir rom some old days and not good battery at all and changed to stock based)
3D games and overclocking cpu and gpu.... is not important for me. it drains battery
i need volume wake and notification LED for missed events too
can anyone help me to choose?

"Best" ROM, Kernel etc threads are not allowed on XDA. You should also search first as things like Volume Wake and Notification LED are easy enough to add yourself to other ROMs.

Download a few and try them to see how they feel and how they work for you - never rely on someone else to advise you on which is "Best" as it is all subjective, based on how you use the phone and how it feels to you.

hesami

Jul 28, 2013
i just want to know whats the must stable kit kat ROM, i cant test all ROMs , if this question is not allowed sorry please delete it, but i dont think so

Last edited:

Kwiatek87

May 12, 2011
@hesami

It's not allowed to post questions like this. U can read some topics in "Optimus 4X HD Original Android Development".
But I don't want to be a sheriff like @SimonTS and can support You with my thoughts.

For me most suitable rom is CM11 official due to very often updates and fully working camera (photos + vide orecording). There is also CyanFox rom which is much faster and smother than CM11 and what is important can get working camera by installing additional aps from market. But this is only me. You definetelly need to read more about this roms to get your best one.

PS. I'm using Iodak 9.9 kernell which improves a lot smothness of these roms.

Reactions: killwaz

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
@hesami

It's not allowed to post questions like this. U can read some topics in "Optimus 4X HD Original Android Development".
But I don't want to be a sheriff like @SimonTS and can support You with my thoughts.

I'm not trying to be a sheriff :eek: There are rules on XDA and they exist for a very good reason. When someone has those rules pointed out to them and then try to argue and claim that they "don't think so" the rules exist it gets to be very annoying. If you also have a problem with the rules then I would suggest you PM a moderator and ask them to get the rules changed - see how far that gets you :rolleyes:

Reactions: balloon27

Kwiatek87

May 12, 2011
I'm not trying to be a sheriff :eek: There are rules on XDA and they exist for a very good reason. When someone has those rules pointed out to them and then try to argue and claim that they "don't think so" the rules exist it gets to be very annoying. If you also have a problem with the rules then I would suggest you PM a moderator and ask them to get the rules changed - see how far that gets you :rolleyes:

I love You man :D. I agree with rules of this forum. I accepterd it at the very beggining of my profile :). What is more I agree with You that this topic should not be created. But I think (and this is only my opinion) that Your are just the man who "suggest" everyone what should they do (deffinition of sheriff) and Your suggestions are always the same "use search option", "do do that", "there was a topic of that" etc. so please don't suggest me PM's to moderator :).

PS. I suggest You to report this topic to moderator and probably my answers to :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, you should wait at least 1 more month before flashing kitkat roms, because they are not stable/bugfree yet.
    If you want to play with kernels and such flash 1 rom per week and test what is best for you.
    Personally i recommend staying on stock, just wait for Zaiben Stable(RC 8 ).

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
    @hesami

For me most suitable rom is CM11 official due to very often updates and fully working camera (photos + vide orecording). There is also CyanFox rom which is much faster and smother than CM11 and what is important can get working camera by installing additional aps from market. But this is only me. You definetelly need to read more about this roms to get your best one.

PS. I'm using Iodak 9.9 kernell which improves a lot smothness of these roms.
    @hesami

We do not allow best ROM/Kernel threads on XDA. Head over to the development section, try some out and see which best suits your needs.

Thread closed