Offical Omate Desk Stand

Search This thread

fg

Aug 3, 2006
Not Really, but it's a good match and fit.

Maybe I should kickstart these? Or maybe license them to LLP? Standard weighted desktop tape dispenser turned around. Watch band slides around the spool and everything holds up nicely. Easy insertion and removal. When not in use, the cradle sits nicely on top. I need to order some more right angle usb cables for a better fit and to reduce stress on the port.

This is probably from staples. I'd imagine any other tape dispenser would work nicely as tape rolls are pretty standard.

Attachments

• 20140602_143106.jpg
    20140602_143106.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 487
Reactions: LeighR

fg

Aug 3, 2006
How do you work the buttons when it's in the case? Have you drilled some holes?

In my current setup, I only use the physical buttons for the power button and to lock the screen. Instead I use ultimate nav bar for accessing all the functions on-screen, and have disabled screen off when charging in the developers settings.

Somewhere I have an extra Qi wireless charging pad which I should try to attach either to the Omate Directly or to the Cradle

death_entry

Nov 23, 2006
London
In my current setup, I only use the physical buttons for the power button and to lock the screen. Instead I use ultimate nav bar for accessing all the functions on-screen, and have disabled screen off when charging in the developers settings.

Somewhere I have an extra Qi wireless charging pad which I should try to attach either to the Omate Directly or to the Cradle

The watch strap is actually quite restrictive I couldn't even get it to make contact with my touchstone... perhaps a charging induction coil at the base of the cradle could be an interesting one...

Actually I meant induction charging on my last message, wireless charging the TS would be amazing though :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not Really, but it's a good match and fit.

Maybe I should kickstart these? Or maybe license them to LLP? Standard weighted desktop tape dispenser turned around. Watch band slides around the spool and everything holds up nicely. Easy insertion and removal. When not in use, the cradle sits nicely on top. I need to order some more right angle usb cables for a better fit and to reduce stress on the port.

This is probably from staples. I'd imagine any other tape dispenser would work nicely as tape rolls are pretty standard.