G

GuestK00219

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20180221-232504.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180221-232504.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 563

destroyer71

Jun 26, 2016
Thank you very much. For the fact that for a long time you do not stop working. Great job. Yours faithfully I concern to your work. By Rоm ... the backlighting of the keys does not work. In the rest everything is fine. I hope to see new works in the future. Many thanks to the friend that you do not leave the project. :good:
Good luck in everything

Last edited:
G

GuestK00219

thanks, i know about HW keys LEDs not working. RR is a little messy right now

buhgalter1974

Apr 26, 2016
Dear frantisheq, thank you for your hard work. This rom works amazing so far. Except stock camera crashing while hdr+ is on. Gonna try yours new Pixel Experiense rom. yummmmm...
You're great man.

G

GuestK00219

update to latest TWRP from Electry. use F2FS to format cache if you need to. button LEDs still not working

nsttkn

Oct 7, 2015
Bursa
Firstly, thanks to @frantisheq for his work
I'm using this ROM for a three days.
-Double tap to wake is working fine on me
- HDR crashes camera app
-Sometimes apps freezes
-Sometimes power button freezes
-Vibration intensity not adjustable
-Battery drainin problem is most important thing. Screen on time is about 3 hours

G

GuestK00219

thanks for testing. i have no idea why there are all those bugs, RR is based on LineageOS which works very well and i have reused Electry's device tree without any modifications.
regarding the battery, during the night i left the phone display always on with pixel experience ROM installed and after 9 hours there were at least 30-40% of the battery left, there must be some bug in RR itself and it's no wonder with all the functions they try to include. let's just wait and maybe they will fix it.

G

GuestK00219

there have been some changes for audio HAL in lineage, maybe there is something different in RR. can't fix it now, sorry