Bugs and non working functions in 4.3

Search This thread

miku6r

Sep 27, 2011
Hi, let's write in comments bugs and non working functions and maybe we could write email to Sony with a list of it
Bugs /non working functions :
- Led with music
- Led in album
- My picture in Messages
- Application name when uninstalling

Last edited:

miku6r

Sep 27, 2011
Both are working for me

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Yes, they are working but not normally. For example in album led has one color for a while but later it changes to other
And try set volume on 100% and than open Walkman and play music. For me it's not pulsing and not synchronised with music

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cloud1989

Dec 8, 2013
Dudley
Hi, let's write in comments bugs and non working functions and maybe we could write email to Sony with a list of it
Bugs /non working functions :
- Led with music
- Led in album
-

Flash the Central European ftf in the general thread, no bugs whatsoever on that rom as everything works normal, way better than the Australian rom

miku6r

Sep 27, 2011
Flash the Central European ftf in the general thread, no bugs whatsoever on that rom as everything works normal, way better than the Australian rom
I have the Polish version, updated with SUS. Don't you have bad layout (application name) when uninstalling something?

Cloud1989

Dec 8, 2013
Dudley
I have the Polish version, updated with SUS. Don't you have bad layout (application name) when uninstalling something?

When uninstalling stuff there's a line going straight through the apps name yes, but that's a known bug on other xperia 4.3 roms as iv seen it on my mates phone, but everything else like the volume bar and music player etc works just fine

miku6r

Sep 27, 2011
I've just checked this and yes if You set a photo for yourself in Contacts app, in Message is default picture

Reactions: hossein mk

alone_in_dark

Recognized Themer
Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
Bugs i have found so far...

1. album led has one color for a while but later it changes to
other...
2. while volume is set to more thsn 50%-80%,music beat light is not pulsing and not synchronised with music... it just stays on..
3. can't search song on walkman app
4. no BE2 or xreality as there is no file in system/etc for that
5. led stays on while you are talking on phone,though the display is off
6. pictures taken with AR effects has blurry background like it was on 4.1.... but on xperia z with 4.3,it has no such problem
7. if u set white balance and restart device,it gets back to default value...

can someone confirm those bugs r not present in CE version.. plz check and then report... not without checking...

other...
2. while volume is set to more thsn 50%-80%,music beat light is not pulsing and not synchronised with music... it just stays on..
6. pictures taken with AR effects has blurry background like it was on 4.1.... but on xperia z with 4.3,it has no such problem

can someone confirm those bugs r not present in CE version.. plz check and then report... not without checking...

I do confirm the bugs that you listed here:

2.) Although in my case, when the volume is 25% and below, the LED does its job. Above 25%, it isn't pulsating anymore.
5.) This bug doesn't bother me for a moment, but when I'm having a long call, it consumes a pretty amount of my battery.
***Additional bug: I have no image in the Messaging app, even though I already assigned an image in my Contacts.

Aside from the bugs that I've mentioned, everything works fine. BTW, I've updated my SP via PCC, PH.

miku6r

Sep 27, 2011
I'm contacting now with Sony Mobile by email so I will send them list o bugs

igorass91

Aug 18, 2011

other...

Try to instal this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2563086 it's walkman in ver 8..... there's working search feature

NestorC

Nov 11, 2013
I can confirm about pic in Messages, led not pulsing in 100%, and I found that when my screen goes to low light after couple of sec, when I touch it its gradually increasing bright until the normal %, not in a sec, like by steps, have this one too ?

kuriboo

Jun 24, 2012

other...

for BE2 not working try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2569759&nocache=1
it will replace BE2 to X-Reality

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    of course i do know ,i used to enjoy the quality of pictures and movies in my Movies and Album apps ,but now the enhancer (BE2) is not working
    so what is beeing updated during this suffer of awaiting :eek:
    OpenGl3 ?
    i dont even have angry birds on my phone installed
    just new UI is smooth and pleasent to work :p
    i want my BE2 back without root :rolleyes:
    i'm from iran and all my friends are stuck in this problems :silly:

Let's see. Opengl 3, better wifi,ram management,new ui,themes,faster,smoother interface,etc etc.....that's what was updated :p

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I also have the notification light bug which goes on while taking a call and continues lighting 'til i end the call.
    hit the power button to switch off the light. That works for me
    Mobile Bravia Engine 2 only for Movies

Apparently, Mobile Bravia Engine 2 only works for movies.. Look at my attachments for differences
    I couldn't find camera resolution for superior auto..default to 5MP.. :confused:

you can used 20mp xposed module to get 8mp

other...