WM6 (Crossbow) for Typhoon + Flashing Guide! [Ready for download]

Search This thread

FLORINOX

Jul 22, 2007
Never Mind. Thanks To All Of You I Now Have A Wm6 C500:)
And I Reinstalled All My Old Apps(tcpmp,smart Explorer,oxios Close Apps) And They Work:) :)

unem

Apr 16, 2007
works like a charm!!!!

..........thank you! just flashed my SPV C500 with the wm6 rom...:D
having fun with it now...is it just a problem with my CorePlayer_SP_v1.04 or?? coz m having real jerky video playback..tried fiddling with buffer n overclocking but no improvement, also i kinda have some problems with GPRS internet, got the same settings in my HTC Wizard too which works, but my Typhoon refuses to connect...can you help me out here...thank you :)

magwa

Jul 26, 2007
I cannot do immediate flash!

Hi everybody!

I have downloaded the TyphoonNBFTools.zip, spl.zip and 565wm6.zip files.
I'm using Genuine windows Xp professional (SP2).
I receive an error message(TyphoonNBFTools.exe has occurred a problem and windows need to close this application) whenever i try to do immediate flash.
I even tried disabling all the firewall settings, but i couldn't make it work.
Can anyone help me?

unem

Apr 16, 2007
GPRS works perfect here. You should re-check the parameters.

thanx for d reply..so now i know that the problem is with my settings..my networks APN is just "internet" so i've already done that but i don't get any gprs activity when i try to load pages on IE..m i missing anything?? i'll try to recheck my connections again n let u know too...cheers!!!

unem

Apr 16, 2007
Hi everybody!

I have downloaded the TyphoonNBFTools.zip, spl.zip and 565wm6.zip files.
I'm using Genuine windows Xp professional (SP2).
I receive an error message(TyphoonNBFTools.exe has occurred a problem and windows need to close this application) whenever i try to do immediate flash.
I even tried disabling all the firewall settings, but i couldn't make it work.
Can anyone help me?

is u'r phone application unlocked?? think i kinda faced a similar problem too while trying to upgrade....check out....http://wiki.spv-developers.com/index.php/HTC_Application_Unlock_Guide ....'ope this helps

greenround

Aug 12, 2007
Iasi
is it the finall version ? does it hava java suport and mms composer?
pS:can someone give me a link for a mms composer?[my phone spv c500]

Last edited:

OmniMhc

May 21, 2007
Emergency Flash error

Any suggestions on this error?

Immediate Flash test failed (Unknown error -2147467259 in read operation)​

NewYorkNewYork

Aug 17, 2007
Any Cyberron voice dial cab for Typhoon (smt5600) wm6?

The WM6 works fine on my smt5600. However I do miss the voice dial in WM2003SE. Anyone can help me locate the cab file for smt5600 WM6?

I searched over and found some Cyberon voice dail cabs but they are not for smt5600. My WM6 corrupted after installation and I have to reload the ROM.

Thanks!