[ROM][Alpha][Sep7][JB4.2.2] 「「 xWizPeria 」」 \\ Pure TouchWiz \\ Updated ZIP

Search This thread

CedArctic

Jun 11, 2012

xWizPeria Open Alpha
Brought to you by CedArctic & Akateha - Team Pear Crew

Welcome to my latest ROM for the Xperia Arc. I thought that I had to bring a complete TouchWiz experience to the Arc and I created the xWizPeria. Since I do not own the device but always had a special something about it :) , I opened this as an Alpha. Everything should work OK but I just opened the thread as an Alpha just in case ;) . This ROM is based on shufuking's CM10.1 builds, he owns all the rights to his work and gets all the credit for this so if you hit the thanks button here please hit it on his thread too :) .By downloading and using my work you agree that I take no responsibility in whatever negative thing may come out of this and also that you will make bug reports so I can make this ROM better for your devices ;) . Also don't just download and disappear! Please support me by saying thanks or for anyone who can and wishes to can make a donation so I can bring you better ROMs. Enjoy ;)

Downloads:​

Screenshots​
Someone please provide screenshots since I do not own the device :)

Installation​
Install like any CM10.1 ROM (if you don't know how to do it take a look at shufuking's thread ;) )

Credits​

shufuking - for ROM base
Mustaavalkosta for the support in all of my developer career (Small one LOL! )
nAa - for supporting me!
Akateha
Paparigas
Google
CyanogenMod
My family for the support
The XDA community for supporting and answering to all my n00b questions
HTC
Sony Ericsson
Everyone mentioned in the original ROM's thread:
The CWM Recovery Project
glevitan for helping me get started with my device
Rizal Lovins
kristiancarl​

Last edited:

bane.twit

Aug 31, 2012
tnx for your work!

clear install...
error...(Status 7)
installation aborted.

?

kkyyb

Oct 2, 2011
I am glad to see something new for Arc. I will try and report if bugs were found. Keep going man!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Got Status 7 too. Proceed to boot and I got bootloop.

CedArctic

Jun 11, 2012
I am glad to see something new for Arc. I will try and report if bugs were found. Keep going man!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Got Status 7 too. Proceed to boot and I got bootloop.
OK will work it out. Project paused atm.

Reactions: giannhs_n

besttt

Jun 19, 2012
athens
The bug found many apps to system app and cant flash so many apps ssystem app out of memory must many apps from system app from rom to go at data app file the rom must recompile again

EDIT THE ROM RECOMPILED ALL DONE BOOTS CORECT AND WORKS PLEASE SEND ME A PREPIUM ACOUND TO UPLOAD THE ROM BECAUSE ITS 297 MB THANKS

EDIT I DONT TOUCH AND CHANGE NOTHING FROM ROM I DONT FIX ANY BUGS I JUST RECOMPILE CORECT AND MAKE IT TO BOOT AND OPEN

Last edited:

3andala

Mar 24, 2011
The bug found many apps to system app and cant flash so many apps ssystem app out of memory must many apps from system app from rom to go at data app file the rom must recompile again

EDIT THE ROM RECOMPILED ALL DONE BOOTS CORECT AND WORKS PLEASE SEND ME A PREPIUM ACOUND TO UPLOAD THE ROM BECAUSE ITS 297 MB THANKS
@CedArctic may u upload anywhere until him sign in
Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: ososmam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

xWizPeria Open Alpha
    Brought to you by CedArctic & Akateha - Team Pear Crew

Welcome to my latest ROM for the Xperia Arc. I thought that I had to bring a complete TouchWiz experience to the Arc and I created the xWizPeria. Since I do not own the device but always had a special something about it :) , I opened this as an Alpha. Everything should work OK but I just opened the thread as an Alpha just in case ;) . This ROM is based on shufuking's CM10.1 builds, he owns all the rights to his work and gets all the credit for this so if you hit the thanks button here please hit it on his thread too :) .By downloading and using my work you agree that I take no responsibility in whatever negative thing may come out of this and also that you will make bug reports so I can make this ROM better for your devices ;) . Also don't just download and disappear! Please support me by saying thanks or for anyone who can and wishes to can make a donation so I can bring you better ROMs. Enjoy ;)

Downloads:​

Screenshots​
    Someone please provide screenshots since I do not own the device :)

Installation​
    Install like any CM10.1 ROM (if you don't know how to do it take a look at shufuking's thread ;) )

Credits​

shufuking - for ROM base
    Mustaavalkosta for the support in all of my developer career (Small one LOL! )
    nAa - for supporting me!
    Akateha
    Paparigas
    Google
    CyanogenMod
    My family for the support
    The XDA community for supporting and answering to all my n00b questions
    HTC
    Sony Ericsson
    Everyone mentioned in the original ROM's thread:
    The CWM Recovery Project
    glevitan for helping me get started with my device
    Rizal Lovins
    kristiancarl​
    @CedArctic may u upload anywhere until him sign in
    Cheers

file will be uploaded at main thread downloads seaction

EDIT I DONT TOUCH AND CHANGE NOTHING FROM ROM I DONT FIX ANY BUGS I JUST RECOMPILE CORECT AND MAKE IT TO BOOT AND OPEN

edit dont flash gapps imidiatelly boot first the rom try the rom and if you like it flash light gapps because its betta rom and the system app is full

+1 again

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

If u want some help ask @besttt he is good person :D
    Cheers

besttt always is everywhere rom downloaded now and i report
    file will be uploaded link http://d-h.st/EvF

edit dont flash gapps imidiatelly boot first the rom try the rom and if you like it flash light gapps because its betta rom and the system app is full
    I am putting this link in the main thread downloads seaction and adding besttt to the credits ;) . Thank you for your hard work.