[ROM]Simon's Sense 3.5 (4-29-12)

Search This thread
S

simonsimons34

Yeah I know especially the cdma people of the wildfire s, there dicks , especially this guy In the op , thinks he's cool because he fixed a few bugs and made a buggy a** cm7 and then wants donations for his crappy work . Well nevertheless don't worry about them just keep reading forums and you'll find the answer to things . :D

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA

If you dont like it, Get Out. If you dont want to appreciate my work, go ahead leave. I am soon to be one of the only CDMA guys left, most devs are moving away from the phone. I dont care if you leave I dont care if you stay, makes no difference to me. Sometimes, you just got to tell that one "customer" to leave, when they cant respect the service they get.....

Thats all Im going to say on the topic, as for cm7, guess i could just share a fully working with the team and donors to Team BlueRidge, if you want to disgrace all my work. I have no problem in it. Others, however, may be verry mad at you being the cause..

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
Yeah if you don't like it get out. If you don't have a cdma you shouldn't even bother. He's one of the only dev's that did anything for this phone. If some of you winer's would learn to read through a thread you wouldn't have so many problems.

Last edited:
G

GuestD0329

Yeah if you don't like it get out. If you don't have a cdma you shouldn't even bother. He's one of the only dev's that did anything for this phone. If some of you winer's would learn to read through a thread you wouldn't have so many problems.

Tru-dat, people that are not contributing anything just need to stfu. Maybe if you tried to create a rom you would realize its not something that gets done perfectly in one night.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium

cpie20

Jul 23, 2011
Tru-dat, people that are not contributing anything just need to stfu. Maybe if you tried to create a rom you would realize its not something that gets done perfectly in one night.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium

Actually I'm not a newb OK and it is easy to build a rom , and second he didn't even built it he just fixed a couple bugs from the rom. ( and don't call this a project if someone took another persons rom and fixed a few bugs.)

Reactions: TheKnux

bobdamnit

Jan 8, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The project was handed to Simon by the original author, Jmz. Simon now has permission to continue work on this project, and fix whatever bugs may be found.

Thats why a new thread was posted.

Reactions: cpie20

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
Actually I'm not a newb OK and it is easy to build a rom , and second he didn't even built it he just fixed a couple bugs from the rom. ( and don't call this a project if someone took another persons rom and fixed a few bugs.)

Easy? Build a rom then for the community....put your skills where your mouth is

S

simonsimons34

Stop flame everyone. Before I ask a moderator to come in to control this progressive wildfire. It's taking away from the topic.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk

Turtlejoe22

Dec 18, 2011
El paso
Hello I need Help flashing this Rom would i use traditional process with the PG7M6.zip File or a totally different process please help ASAP
Thank you for your time..

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Anyone find the bug in the HTC music app? The pause button shows, the back button doesn't look like it should and forward isn't even there. Also, since I'm isind a2sdgui, when I go to install apps, do i install to internal or SD?

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
Anyone find the bug in the HTC music app? The pause button shows, the back button doesn't look like it should and forward isn't even there. Also, since I'm isind a2sdgui, when I go to install apps, do i install to internal or SD?

The only bug I run into in music.apk is that it forecloses every once and a while

bobdamnit

Jan 8, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
One of the first things I do to any ROM is remove HTC's music APK and replace it with the one from CM7. It can be downloaded in the Market. It is known as "Android Music App".

And that music app works beautifully in this ROM.

Reactions: TheKnux

twinels

Mar 21, 2012
memory issues

I have serious memory problem. I have everything I can installed on SD but I constantly get life error. I cant even send pics because it won't let Mr open gallery. I cant install the updated to some things like titanium back up and Go
ogle maps.

I think I fixed it with the aps2sd app and move delvik suggestion that I had missed from an earlier post on here.

Last edited:

kalaker

Feb 23, 2012
I have serious memory problem. I have everything I can installed on SD but I constantly get life error. I cant even send pics because it won't let Mr open gallery. I cant install the updated to some things like titanium back up and Go
ogle maps.

I think I fixed it with the aps2sd app and move delvik suggestion that I had missed from an earlier post on here.

Launch command prompt or terminal or whatever:
Code:
adb shell
Code:
su
Code:
a2sd datasd
and that will move app data to the SD-EXT partition, too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why don't you ask your 2.1 questions in the right thread ? This thread is 3.5 Sense yet you persist in riddling it with comments and questions that could otherwise contribute and help the dev and other user's in the proper forum thread ?
    The last time I checked the title of this thread it said [ROM]Simon's Sense 3.5, but your persistent post's are makeing this thread look's more like Sense 2.1.
    Read and use search before you do anything.

Dude, that's not the question I'm asking. I asked if the updated sense 2.1 had 75mb of free space like jmz's rom. Just answer the question instead of telling me to Google it or you can Google it and tell me how long it takes you to find the answer to the question I'm asking.

Please really ? This post violates rules 2.5 and 15 of xda rules. Any more of this and I'm going to report your off-topic post's to the moderator.
    Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA App
    Regardless whether the question was "ungrateful", this is a Sense 3.5 thread and NOT a thread about CyanogenMod 7.

Please direct your questions to the appropriate thread.
    Does this remove it from the Notification drop down menu items too?

No it doesn't but I thought maybe this might help some people because seeing it in the status bar is anooying :p

EDIT: Sorry the APN Connected icon is located in phone.apk not system.ui, for those that do not no how to use apk manager and edit images ill post the apk here with the mod made, push the phone apk to system/app, you will get a forelose so reboot, please make a backup first (to be safe)

ALSO: if you want the cm7 music apk ill post it here as well.....phush music.apk to system/app then reboot, if you like better then htcmusic you can then delete htcmusic.apk
    The WFS is an upgrade from the OV, if only for the camera, LED flash, and FM tuner. I have taken up the torch where Simon left off with CM7, and may do so with this as well.
    Dalvik menu is in recovery ?

Dalvik menu is in the A2SDGUI app when you boot.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Hey all, please tell me this is compatible with US Cellular WFS. Months ago I gained S-Off and root, just to add Link2SD to store my apps on SD...I've just never got around to finding a ROM. I'm not a noob,this is my 6th Android device, all rooted/flashed/modded to high hell. So can I use this ROM, or does anyone know of one I can use. Preferably vanilla Android,but anything but what's on it now will do...thanks.

This should work. Most Marvelc ROMs do work with US Cellular.

For other Marvelc ROMs:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1387372 -CM7 (Some bugs)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1598166 -BlueRidge Sense (Sense without the junk.)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1432425 -Team Blueridge Thread