Home button!!!

Search This thread

royal rajesh

Sep 29, 2012
Guys my home button and back button are not working!!!menu key works fine!!!I'm in CyanogenMod 11...I used also softkeys but that too failed;!!only pie control works!!!:confused::(pls help guys

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
Guys my home button and back button are not working!!!menu key works fine!!!I'm in CyanogenMod 11...I used also softkeys but that too failed;!!only pie control works!!!:confused::(pls help guys

Did it stop working after using CM11 for a while? Did it work on stock? It could be a hardware problem. The softkeys (Nexus-styled buttons) what do you mean by failed?

Reactions: royal rajesh

royal rajesh

Sep 29, 2012
Yes!its stopped working after using it for a while!I enabled soft keys !but its too not responding.!!!!:confused:

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
Yes!its stopped working after using it for a while!I enabled soft keys !but its too not responding.!!!!:confused:

Seems like a software problem.

Do you use GravityBox? If so, uninstall it and see if it helps... you might need a clean reinstall of CM11---that means you have to wipe /system first, but you don't have to wipe /data.

Reactions: royal rajesh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did it stop working after using CM11 for a while? Did it work on stock? It could be a hardware problem. The softkeys (Nexus-styled buttons) what do you mean by failed?

Seems like a software problem.

Do you use GravityBox? If so, uninstall it and see if it helps... you might need a clean reinstall of CM11---that means you have to wipe /system first, but you don't have to wipe /data.