[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Re: [ROM] [BUNDLE] LeoFroyo 0.1.3.5 - root, scripts, apps, adw launcher and more!

Might wanna add http://www.myhangoutonline.com/repository/leofroyo to your first post so they know where to download from

Yep don't worry ;)
I'm just working on something else right now but will update my post within the day.

I'm trying to add sim toolkit, mod spare parts for my scripts, repair the shutdown script, add a term and some more.
Adw launcher also seems to totally replace launcher2.

Stay tuned
-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Amritttt

Apr 20, 2010
Jalandhar
i have MyFroyo-0.1.2-noradio version installed it 2 days ago so now 0.1.3 is out so should i wipe and clean everything and install it or i can just install top of 0.1.2????

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Re: [ROM] [BUNDLE] LeoFroyo 0.1.3.5 - root, scripts, apps, adw launcher and more!

i have MyFroyo-0.1.2-noradio version installed it 2 days ago so now 0.1.3 is out so should i wipe and clean everything and install it or i can just install top of 0.1.2????

You just need to flash the newest noradio version.
No need to wipe.
My zip wipes /system but keep your apps and settings ;)

Randel77

Oct 30, 2007
I've noticed a pretty good bump in battery life but I also dropped launcher pro in favor of adw. so, that may have had something to with it. Anyway good work. :)

teamsilence

Nov 19, 2009
san antonio
gteat!!!!

By far the best froyo ron todate thank you no complaints! Using it with nexbluefroyo theme i named the nandroid of this rom perfect lol.... but i cant eait for cm

sinsinking

Aug 2, 2007
I was using the stock 2.2 froyo rom and i can move app to sd card.
But after i flashed to this rom and the move to sd card button always grey out.
And only fat32 partition in the the card atm.
I swap both 4g and 16g sd card and it didn't work out.
Please help :confused:

sinsinking

Aug 2, 2007
just found out in other forum.
dunno why i have to do this enable app2sd .
But it will now default download app to sd card instead of phone and i can move to sd card.
adb shell
pm setInstallLocation 2
reboot

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
just found out in other forum.
dunno why i have to do this enable app2sd .
But it will now default download app to sd card instead of phone and i can move to sd card.
adb shell
pm setInstallLocation 2
reboot

I you would have read the HowTo in my first post (about app2sd), you would have know ;)

@all: yes, battery life seems better with ADW than LauncherPro.
and I included ADW 0.7.5 because 0.7.7 wasn't out by that time.

I'm workin on 0.1.4 with ADW Launcher 0.7.7 ;)

gpou

Sep 18, 2007
Kalamata

Will you put stk also on the new release;

Jason Syn

Dec 29, 2007
Denver

Been using this ROM for 12 hours now and I already like it better than stock Froyo. Market works! Twitter, FB and all that garbage are uninstallable. No issues yet with anything I've seen.

There was a temporary glitch not allowing me to change the lwp, but I downloaded Beautiful lwp from the market and changed to it immediately. So I think it must just be an issue with assigning the stock ones.

All in all I love your mash-up, thanks for putting it together for us!

Also, for people that want ADW 0.77 it auto-updates itself fromthe market, so just install the ROM and update it in the market.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
There was a temporary glitch not allowing me to change the lwp, but I downloaded Beautiful lwp from the market and changed to it immediately. So I think it must just be an issue with assigning the stock ones.

thanks for reporting your advice, Jason Syn ;)
and yeah, for adw launcher: goto market, search for adw, install it (and it will updates) or click "auto-update" if available.

About the LWP issue, this has to been ADW Launcher...
It has a very strong development team and it gets updated very very often.

Stay tuned!

rkboid

Mar 27, 2009
Weird Problem

Ok wiped/flashed coming from cyanogen, but getting a weird problem. I can send and receive Text messages and make calls However my phone will not receive any calls. I downgraded my radio and that did not help. On ATT if that matters. I will try flashinbg again when I have time, but anybody have any ideas?

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Ok wiped/flashed coming from cyanogen, but getting a weird problem. I can send and receive Text messages and make calls However my phone will not receive any calls. I downgraded my radio and that did not help. On ATT if that matters. I will try flashinbg again when I have time, but anybody have any ideas?

does not look like my rom's fault... what did you wipe?
btw, you really should NOT downgrade your radio from froyo...

Bronyr

Jan 6, 2010
DroidDen
LeoFroyo works even better than original 2.2
Does anyone know how to adjust pic size on camera? They all come as 1.2mb or so... way too large for normal pic taking/sharing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you