Pixel camera mod works!!! ***SNAPDRAGON***

Search This thread

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I am proud to know that the s10/s10+ can easily get even better photos with the pixel camera! Already got one working in store and made a huge difference, especially in white balance and lighting! IMG_20190301_140841.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

irakli987

Jun 5, 2016
Tbilisi
Just tried the version on my exynos S10+ and its very unstable. Crashes on night sight and captures overexposed photos in regular and hdr+ modes

ultimatdan

Feb 4, 2012
Boston
Is it really JUST the camera software that's worse on the s10+ than the Pixel 3 or are the camera sensors/hardware worse on the s10+ for photos (mainly night)?

Outbreak444

Dec 16, 2013
Can I use both, stock Samsung camera, along with this mod? Not at the same time but actually be able to switch between the two?

Reactions: Pvitale

ZayaanAhyaan

Dec 2, 2016
As with the note 9, pics of slightly moving objects indoors still are blurry (using the gcam for kids pics exclusively indoors on my Exynos) but the shutter lag or the time taken to snap between pics is not there anymore.
Hoping the devs get the working gcam out soon :(

Reactions: Pvitale

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Tried this on my tmobile s10 plus and it fail installing :eek:

As with the note 9, pics of slightly moving objects indoors still are blurry (using the gcam for kids pics exclusively indoors on my Exynos) but the shutter lag or the time taken to snap between pics is not there anymore.
Hoping the devs get the working gcam out soon :(

I can get it installed, but the picture freezes and does not seem to work...

Same, whenever I open the camera it just freezes. My phone has the SD855.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

try this

Go into Settings > Advanced > FIX and set viewfinder format to YUV_420_888 and make sure RAW format is RAW_SENSOR

dawheat

Sep 25, 2012
try this

Go into Settings > Advanced > FIX and set viewfinder format to YUV_420_888 and make sure RAW format is RAW_SENSOR
Works for me on unlocked US S10+. Nice having two different options as colors seem more accurate on the GCam port.

Night sight is significantly brighter than the auto mode in the stock camera app in very low light.

If/when they get it working with the wide angle camera, it'll be perfect.

Last edited:

gavatrom

Mar 7, 2019
Please! Make a working mod exynos S10+
Unfortunately does not work(fly out) : Go into Settings > Advanced > FIX and set viewfinder format to YUV_420_888 and make sure RAW format is RAW_SENSOR

(sorry for bad english)

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar
Can you try that link again?

Wouldn't load on my new S10+

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts