[Q] gdx problem

Search This thread

KwstPap

Dec 4, 2013
PATRA
Hi to all.i have gdx v31b stock kernel but i lose many batery...why?i have do batery calibration and wipe batery stats..nothing...i lose it very fast..so i flash gdx v30 but when my phone sleep and i wake up ti no lock screen...help me

jay-z-s

Dec 1, 2012
Amol
Hi to all.i have gdx v31b stock kernel but i lose many batery...why?i have do batery calibration and wipe batery stats..nothing...i lose it very fast..so i flash gdx v30 but when my phone sleep and i wake up ti no lock screen...help me

Why you flash gdxv30 while you have v31 ,I'm confused:confused::confused:
At this situations I usually try to monitor my 1-CPU frequency ,2-running apps to figure out what's wrong with it ,and what's draining my CPU , I try to stop unnecessary services & apps(also freeze useless apps like:themes provider.apk , Google services. apk......)
A black screen happens on custom ROMs regularly, but rarely. I solve this by pressing power button for triple times.(1,2,3 boom!!! wakes on)(touch works even when screen is turned black)
I would recommend you reinstallation of the ROM or Wiping dalvik(and NOT installing scripts , updates. zip from recovery ,cause gdx is already filled with them)

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

mailmyinbox

Jan 14, 2014

okay gdxv31 with stock kernel(laggy).... sounds not good:eek:. if you want to enjoy fast and stable features with good battery backup.... USE custom kernel nAa-14 works great....